BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Digestion Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support a healthy immune system through digestion support
- Gives pets essential soluble fiber to improve digestion and enhance wellness
- Unique blend of powerful organic mushrooms contains natural B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
- Improves digestive efficiency while combating gas, loose stools, and bad breath
- Packed with natural enzymes, antioxidants and immune modulating compounds that provide soluble fiber for improved digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet Kelp Help Plus Omegas Powder Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-lb$36.99Chewy Price$70.24List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$40.00Chewy Price$72.83List Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Wysong DentaTreat Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.5-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$31.39List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.00Chewy Price$38.85List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$19.20Chewy Price$25.49List Price$18.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 17-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Bladder Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$27.95List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs G.I. Tract Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Maitake, Organic Shitake, Organic Lion’s Mane...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Ginger Root, Peppermint, Fennel Seed...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...||Papaya Leaf, Plantain, Slippery Elm...||Alpha Amylase: Helps In the Digestion of Carbohydrates By Helping to Hydrolyze the Alpha 1-4 Glycosidic Linkages of Polysaccharides to Dextrin, D-Glucose, Maltose and Oligosaccharides. Beta Amylase: Works On the End of the Starch Molecules Instead of In the Center...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Organic||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
helped IBS in cat
good product, found this a couple years ago and gave to my newly adopted cat as she had allergies and I could not figure out from what. I believe food and environment triggered them, could have been due to her having some stress levels ... but this product has helped her digestion get better and cope with allergies, the allergies subsided after awhile, and her fur became much more dense and healthy smooth.
I think it helps
Our cat has been called "complicated" by the vet. She has no signs of parasites or other issues, and will only eat one kind of food, but doesn't process well (runny poop). We tried probiotics without results, and this Bixbi supplement seems to help (less runny poop). I didn't give it 5 because the results aren't super dramatic, but I do think it helped.
Excessive gas from my house dogs
TOO SMALL OF A CONTAINER FOR 3 100# DOGS. Seems to be working , but a larger container would probably be more cost effective for me .
Worked within a fews days for our cat with months of problems. We have found that all her foods must be dusted with the powder for the best results.
Seems to be helping
I have an older cat suffering from IBS, I started giving this to him about 2 weeks ago and his bouts with diarrhea are not as frequent. I sprinkle it on his dry food and he likes it. So far , so good.
My dog was sick. He got a hard stomach like a rock. It was midnight and I have no medicine for him. I just feed Bixbi Digestion 2 spoon. It's twice more than normal. After having Bixbi, he burps several times. Really thanks to BIXBI
Great for cats too!
Our cat has an autoimmune disorder, and also happens to be allergic to most protein sources (which is present in nearly all the probiotics available for cats). He takes steroids daily, and due to that his stools are perpetually loose. He adores this stuff! I just put a little scoop on a plate and he licks it up every morning. It does seem to help his stool firm up a bit (although not totally, but thats due to his condition rather than the product). Highly recommend!
I purchase this for my cat to treat his kidney issues, this purchase was delivered quickly and at a great price.
Good for sensitive tummies
My pup has a history of gastritis due to sensitive stomach issues. She's never eaten table food, she just happens to be pretty sensitive to anything she might pick up from the floor. Anyways, this is the second lil container I order, and though she might still experience problems here and there, this has kept her regular for over a year now. She's a small dog, so she only needs a very small amount. I give it to her during her breakfast in the morning.
Great product for our pup with many digestive problems. Seems to be helping keep her a little more regular! :)