BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Skin & Coat Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique organic mushroom reduces free radical damage at the cellular level
- Provides powerful antioxidants and B-vitamins provide key nutrition while nourishing the skin
- Contains natural immune modulators that balances overactive antibody responses
- Relieves the cause of itchy skin, rashes, and excessive shedding in pets with allergies
- Veterinarian recommend your pet will look and feel it’s very best
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, XX-Small$44.95Chewy Price
- The Missing Link Puppy Health Supplement, 8-oz-pouch$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$44.49List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Wysong Biotic pH- Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.75-oz bottle$19.46Chewy Price$22.89List Price$18.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Chest Formula for Respiratory Function Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Powder Milk Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz$19.20Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.24Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube$9.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Weight Loss Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$48.10Chewy Price$57.49List Price$45.70Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Original Skin & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$85.59List Price$65.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Cordyceps, Organic Turkey Tail, Organic King Trumpet...||New: Organic Coconut, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Wheatgrass...||Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Flaxseed (source of omega fatty acids), Organic Sunflower Seed....||Organic Coconut Oil.||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||Organic||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Is it doing anything?
I honestly can’t tell. I’ve been giving this to my senior cat for well over a month now, and I have not seen any difference in her skin or coat. She has been having dry, flakey, and sometimes itchy skin. None of that has changed. I may continue giving it to her, to finish it off, but I won’t buy it again unless I see some results soon. Can’t say I’m too disappointed, I wasn’t too sure powdered mushrooms was the answer, but thought I would give it a shot anyway. Back to the drawing board we go!
not worth the money
Not what I thought it would be & it’s way to expensive for a small bag of condensed powder
Did nothing to help my girl, but it did upset her tummy, very disappointed, just a waste of money for me
Worth the money!
I give this to all my animals and it’s helped tremendously! Highly recommend.
Worth the money, a great buy
Not sure if it's a coincidence or not but my white haired bulldog has been having a lot of skin issues and since we started this she hasnt had ANY! A smidge pricey but honestly not bad for the quality. The bag it's in is a little annoying to deal with but not terrible.
I did like the product, and I believe I saw positive results. However, way too expensive for the amount of product. I have two 120 pounds long haired dogs, and treating both of them with the proper dosage used up the product in a matter of days.
We are seeing improvement in a hairloss situation with our dog now taking this supplement
Its working with a combo of good quality food to elimate a skin condition my fur baby has had for years. Im very happy with this product
My cats don't really like it.
We have six cats and it's hard to dose each one with just one food bowl and they really didn't like it very much.
My dogs coat was a bit dry. I already have him on salmon oil for omega 3's and olive oil for the 6's. The oil certainly had him going in the right direction but when I added the skin and coat formula, his coat improved even more. It only took about a week. He takes the bixbi immune formula as well. Cordiseps is also good for energy and vitality (from a Chinese medicine perspective) Give it a try.