BIXBI Rawbble Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Beef is the number 1 ingredient.
- Paw-fect for limited-ingredient diets.
- Crafted using beef that is raised without any antibiotics or added hormones.
- Never contains any meal by-products, soy, corn, wheat or artificial preservatives or colors.
- Sourced and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BIXBI Rawbble Pork Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$52.79Chewy Price$50.15Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$60.49Chewy Price$57.47Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Duck Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Wild Venison Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 42-oz bag$110.19Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Wild Brushtail Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 11-oz bag$37.44Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Chicken & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 10-oz bag$28.59Chewy Price$27.16Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Duck Recipe With Pears Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Topper & Treat, 4.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Freeze Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dried Topper & Dog Treat, 4.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Bone...||Turkey with Ground Bone, Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver...||Chicken with Ground Bone, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Chicken with Ground Bone, Salmon, Whitefish...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
My dog and cats like this
We buy this for our picky 16 month old Pyrenean Mastiff pup. It’s expensive but she likes it and I use 1 cup a day as a topper. I also use them as treats for our pup. Our 2 Persian cats get in on the action and demand these for treats as well. Our pup likes to eat her kibble mixed with Rabbles on the kitchen floor. Oftentimes, she shares with the cats. She has a sensitive stomach so I buy the Rawbble flavors with lower % fat content. Their favorite is duck but it crumbles too easily. Then beef. Then pork. Then salmon and chicken.
Great but not price friendly for large dogs
My boys love this. I like the company. The ingredients are great. Even picky boy approves and he is a food snob. I think this is the best way to feed - raw. I can’t use frozen raw cause I live in Hurricane prone area. These dehydrated raw foods are so expensive. For example, I have 2 50 lb boys that are coming 5 and very active. It costs 1500$ to feed this food exclusively for a month. I just can’t afford that. I don’t know many who could. These companies are losing out because they refuse to make larger bags that are a little more cost effective. I feed half this and half raw coated kibble or dehydrated.
My Bernedoodle loves it
I’m using it as meal topper because I have a big dog, and feeding Rawbble as a main meal would be unaffordable. So it is a mix of Rawbble, homemade food and Carna4 kibbles sometimes. Happy with my purchase and to see that I can get different protein varieties from this brand. My boy loves it
Luv dis stuff!
Mahm gives me Rawbble for training treatos, luv dis stuff!
not a lot of product :/
I have 2 Pomeranians, currently we are transitioning our Poms to raw, this bag seems to be a really good fit for their diet, we bought the 4.5 ounce oz, ones we got the bag we noticed how light it was compared to the bag size, we noticed that the food was not even filled to the middle of the bag, it might be because it 4.5oz we were just expecting a little more product and to be honest it’s a little wasteful to have that much product in a big bag :/
Works well in the Kong Wobbler
I use these to stuff a kong wobbler along with my dogs regular kibble. Works well and fits perfectly. Keeps him occupied for a good a 20mins.
So far so good!
I have one dog with inflammatory bowel disease. He is VERY PICKY and can only eat a couple of proteins, including beef. So far he seems to like this! Yay! Easy to feed.
Dog loved, but food did not like her
Let me start by saying that I have a 13 year old schnauzer who has been on the same food, recommended by her vet for the past 5 years. She loved the food, but after 6 feedings that she was unable to hold down, returned to her prior food
Great training treat
I love Rawbble for training. Perfect size and reasonable calories. My boxer likes all of them, but I think she likes beef the best.
My puppy Lulubear loves loves loves! I mixed with her cooked fresh food and she gobbles down in minutes