BIXBI Rawbble Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for limited-ingredient diets.
- Chicken with ground bone is the number 1 ingredient.
- Crafted using chicken that is raised without any antibiotics or added hormones.
- Never contains any meal by-products, soy, corn, wheat or artificial preservatives or colors.
- Sourced and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BIXBI Rawbble Chicken & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Duck Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Pork Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Wild Venison Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 42-oz bag$110.19Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- dealBIXBI Liberty Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Topper & Treat, 4.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Wild Brushtail Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 11-oz bag$37.44Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- dealBIXBI Liberty Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Topper & Treat, 4.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tender & True Farmers Market Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken with Ground Bone, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Chicken with Ground Bone, Salmon, Whitefish...||Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Bone...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Turkey with Ground Bone, Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Great for my picky eaters!
My 2 dogs (one is 70 pounds, one is 35 pounds) are super picky eaters and love Rawbble. I use it 2 ways: I put out a small amount (1/2 cup for each dog) of dry in the morning so they can nibble on it throughout the day, and in addition, for breakfast and dinner, I mix 1/2 cup dry with 1/2 cup water. When mixed with water, any loose powder makes a broth, so don’t think of the powder as waste. When served wet, they usually empty their bowls right away, but if they don’t, I pack up any leftovers after 20 minutes, refrigerate, and give it at the next meal. I love the versatility of being able to leave it out all day in its dry form, and they almost always readily eat it when it’s wet. Because Rawbble is expensive, I limit the amount of that and supplement with dry kibble to free-feed (they like Wellness Core RawRev grain-free turkey and Fromm duck). Since they are picky eaters, they self-regulate and don’t overeat. I don’t leave any food out overnight, so I put the bowls of uneaten kibble into zip lock bags overnight and put out the same food the next morning. It might take up to a week for them to nibble enough to need their kibble bowls to be refilled. My system works well for us—they get a variety of good food and the combination of Rawbble and other brands make it reasonably priced. I’ve tried all the Rawbble flavors, but my dogs prefer the chicken and turkey wet, and the duck dry. They don’t get treats or human food scraps or anything else except last thing at night they each get a bone filled with canned dog food (either Simply Nourish beef or Bixbi Game Bird) that’s been frozen. They love their nightly frozen bones. Buy small hollow bones (look for Redbone brand) and just refill daily with good-quality canned dog food and freeze. I’ve read a lot of reviews on Dog Food Advisor and am glad I found excellent food that my picky eaters like.
Bixbi rawbble freeze dried chicken/grain free
My dog loves it. I give about 1/4 cup with warm water nightly as treat/ addition to his regular dry kibble. He's excited every time.
Fussy puppy loves this
Since adopting our puppy we've struggled to find foods that she will eat beyond a couple days. She'd happily eat what we eat, or the cat food... but when it comes to dog food she will just leave whole meals. This freeze dried diet is one of the few things we've found that she will always eat. Such a relief!
Rawbble great improvement over early freeze-dried dog foods
I provide pet care for many clients, in their home and ours. I was introduced to freeze dried protein for dogs 5 years (or so) by a client. It was in a patty form, and had to be crumbled up to use as a topper for her dog. It was not difficult if it was a fresh batch, but older ones were hard to crumble up. Zoom forward to last fall, and I met Rawbble at another client's house. It comes in small pieces, suitable to use as is for a topper. She has tiny dogs and we crumble it a bit for them, but it is not dense and hard-formed. It is airy and easy to break. She even uses it for treats for the tinys! We just bought our first bag for our boarding dogs that stay and eat along with our dogs. It's best they all eat the same smell-good stuff so there's no fighting at dinner. This product is SO easy to use, the dogs adore it, and it is versatile. I would have given it 5 stars except I'm really hung up on the cost. I know Chewy has it cheaper than anyone, so it has nothing to do with Chewy! I do recommend the product highly.
Dog really liked this food. I am ordering it again.
My 3 terrier dogs loved this food. They would clean their bowls each feeding. The only thing I wish was different is if it came in larger bags. These small bags run out fast, and are very expensive.
next best thing to raw
My 14 year old dog stopped eating her raw food, but decided this is pretty good. So I'm happy that I found something that she likes.
Don’t buy the chicken rawbble, it has chicken bones in it. If you crinkle it up you can feel hard pieces in it. Don’t feed this to your pets.
I always seem to need dog food and treats in a hurry! Chewy’s gets my dog food to me in two days! The order is always correct!
Great for my chihuahuas
Our chihuahuas are very spoiled and very stubborn when it comes to food and this food seems to fit the bill. Not crazy for the dry kibble but they like the rawbble chicken
Rawbble Chicken Recipe
Use as a topper. My dogs love it and it's good for them.