BIXBI Rawbble Chicken & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for limited-ingredient diets.
- Chicken with ground bone and wild salmon are the top ingredients.
- Crafted using chicken that is raised without any antibiotics or added hormones.
- Never contains any meal by-products, soy, corn, wheat or artificial preservatives or colors.
- Sourced and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BIXBI Rawbble Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$60.49Chewy Price$57.47Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Duck Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Pork Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 26-oz bag$52.79Chewy Price$50.15Autoship Price
- BIXBI Rawbble Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 20-oz bag$48.09Chewy Price$45.69Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 10-oz bag$28.59Chewy Price$27.16Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Turkey Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 14-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$29.92Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 42-oz bag$110.19Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Tender & True Farmers Market Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Rabbit Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken with Ground Bone, Salmon, Whitefish...||Chicken with Ground Bone, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Turkey with Ground Bone, Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver...||Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Bone...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I have 2 50+ lb dogs and they love this. I am happy with the ingredients, and the company. They show a complete nutrition profile on their website. I feed fresh/ frozen raw mostly. I live in Hurricane prone area so have this only during the storm season. Freeze dried is so much more expensive especially if you have big dogs. I literally spend 2 times as much on their food then mine. I feed this as evening only. The transition was seamless and I have the pickiest dog ever and he has sensitive tummy. I add a tsp of plain yogurt and a tsp of pumpkin and I can switch flavors without trouble. Great food, dogs love it, Mom approved, one star removed for price.
Softer than Expected
I bought this food to use as a training treat because the pieces looked hard but they are very soft. If I try to cut them or put them in my training pouch they crumble to dust. My dog likes them but I cannot use them as I planned.
Great Product - Flavor Not Scoot Approved
My pup LOVES ALL the Rawbble flavors EXCEPT this one - I have tried mixing this with bone broth, wet canned food he loves but he just picks our the morsels . . . Very strong salmon/fish flavor which I thought, maybe the cat would like it, but he doesn’t like it either.
My girl loves her toppers and we normally use Chicken. Her favorite freeze derived treat is fish. Way to ho to come up with the best of both worlds. She loves loves it!
Dog food purchase
Excellent food choice for dogs,good prices for a lot of the merchandise,Best store on line compared to other stores
Most naturally mimics a dog's correct diet
My dogs eat every bite, and literally lick their bowls perfectly clean. Thank you, Bixbi for creating a dog food that contains ONLY ingredients a dog would eat in the wild, ONLY ingredients that are part of their natural life habits. Rawbble is expensive, but in the long run, I save on Vet bills because I have healthier dogs.
came in dust form
The package arrived completely in dust form. Like it had been squished in transit. Super disappointing. Smelt very fishy not a whiff of chicken.
They seem great but my dog doesn't like them
My dog, however, is extremely picky. I had hoped these would perk up his appetite, since they are great ingredients. But he turns his nose up at them.
Healthy treats my dog loves!
These were recommended to me by my dog behaviorist as a good training treat. My dog is not food motivated so training can be very difficult. But he will do anything for these! We have tried many of their flavors and he loves them all! We use them in his Snuffle Mat and other puzzle toys for his separation anxiety, and when training on walks for his dog reactivity.
Best training treat ever
Our puppy goes NUTS for Rawbble. It was recommended by our dog trainer and he absolutely loves it. Our puppy is a little picky and this is the only training treat we've tried that actually gets his attention and that he'll love. It is a little smelly and there is some rawbble dust towards the bottom, we just sprinkle it on his food. We also use it in puzzle toys! Definitely recommend