The Blissful Dog Paw Butter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Full of rich butters and oils to penetrate your pup’s paw pads.
- Easy-to-use butter safe for canines of all sizes and ages.
- Apply butter 2-3 times per day for 2-3 days for best results.
- Moisturizes and conditions your dog’s calluses to prevent cracking.
- Handcrafted in Minnesota with no active ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vets Preferred Advanced Pad Protection Dog Paw Pad Wax, 2-oz can$14.97Chewy Price$16.97List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle$9.21Chewy Price$8.75Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Ophthalmic Animal Gel, 3-oz bottle$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Nail-Safe Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Ferrets, 0.5-oz bottle$7.50Chewy Price$7.13Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2.25-oz$14.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Dogswell Remedy+Recovery Professional Groomer's Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 1.5-oz jar$9.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Flush for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sovereign Silver Pets First Aid Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$14.94Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.19Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- GNC Pet Wellness Advanced Sterile Dog & Cat Eye Wash, 4-oz bottle$8.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- TrizCHLOR Flush for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil...||Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Parafin Wax, Beeswax...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||First Aid||First Aid, Paw Care, Sensitive Skin||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
I was researching one night looking for a good paw protector/cream and I stumbled across this product and figured I would try it out. After ONE use we could see and feel a difference- the next day my dogs paws were smoother and just seemed in overall better condition! This product has a clean ingredients list packed with probiotics and healthy oils. I was worried since my dog is prone to yeast infection between his toes and in his years but this product has even helped that, the oils it contains are prefect for fighting and protecting again nasty yeast. His paw pads are completely renewed and in perfect condition, they are strong yet supple just as they should be. We have been using this product for about 2 months, I use it as needed or at least once a week to protect his paws. If your dog struggles with yeast, dry paws, cracking, peeling, etc- you have to try this product; It even works better than the big brands! I even tried it on my sisters dog who has paws that literally feel like sand paper, and the next day his paws were notably softer! Weather you live in Florida or Minnesota you have to try this product and add extra protection and damage prevention to your dogs paws. Regardless, please make sure you are not walking your dog on hot or cold surfaces, please use boots and walk responsibly!
Baileys pads were so rough & literally crumbling apart, once I put this butter on them, it softened them up so quickly! I HIGHLY recommend this!!
A must have for dogs
My dog is outside a lot playing and goes on a walk every day. Her paw pads have just been dry lately so I gave this a try and I’m so glad I did! I recommend this to every dog owner! I give her some peanut butter while I’m applying it to distract her and she barely notices I’m putting it on her paws.
What a difference
I could not be happier with the results I've gotten with this product so far. Our dog's paw pads were a mess, dry, thick, splitting and cracking. After a week of using this product, along with daily foot soaks, her front pads are almost entirely healed and her back pads have shown marked improvement. We will keep using this product daily, even after she's fully healed. My only regret is that I didn't know about this product 12 years ago when we first brought her home.
dog mom essential
This has been great for my dog’s paw hyperkeratosis year round and spots of dry skin in the winter. She was curious and licked the first time it was applied, but doesn’t seem to generally be bothered by it.
I love this it is really good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dachshund suffers from seasonal environmental allergies and twice a year gets infected, dry and itchy paws where he’s constantly licking them raw. In addition to him taking Apoquel, we put this on his paws and it helps so much with the dry skin and to quickly soothe his itchy paws. I love the natural ingredients and tin it comes in. Plus it lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.
I love it!
I love it. It is perfect for my puppy’s paws. Makes his paws perfectly soft. Everyone should purchase this. Only takes a little bit and I will buy it again.
Sensitive about her paws
My little one would not let me put the roll on salve on her pads. Nothing wrong with the product; just the dog. Lol The smell was pleasant however she’s very sensitive about her paw pads. I will continue to try to teach her. I am going to massage them and eventually roll the product on her pads.
Works great on dogs and people!
My dog kept licking this off after I applied it before bedtime, and even then, it still made her paws noticeably softer. However. I've given up struggling with her feet and have decided to just use this as my own portable hand cream. Smells very like the essential oils it contains and works well on my hangnails :)