Natural Dog Company Snout Soother Dog Healing Balm
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This waxy balm works to nourish, protect, and treat issues in your dog’s snout and nose.
- Soothes snout and nose issues like cracking, dryness, and symptoms of ailments like hyperkeratosis and discoid lupus while also providing natural SPF.
- Formulated with vegan, healing ingredients like grapeseed oil, hempseed oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E.
- This non-toxic, handcrafted, artificial fragrance-free balm has no artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients, so it can be safely ingested.
- Applies easily to problem areas, ideally before bedtime to facilitate healing best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 4-oz tin$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 2-oz tin$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 4-oz tin$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$5.95Chewy Price$7.64List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil...||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol...||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsyifying Wax NF, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
I have a cocker spaniel and I noticed he was getting a really dry nose, very crust like on the top. I did some research and it’s common for them to have some type of dermatitis. I found this balm and read all the reviews and it had some great things to say. I put it on my boy twice a day and literally the first day I noticed it working already! This review is from me just having it four days with him and his nose is practically almost healed! I’m so forever thankful for this product and it’s worth every penny! A little goes a long way for it and love that’s it’s natural and won’t hurt him. One photo is the before, if you zoom in you can see the crusty nose and the second one is the after 4 days of using it! Totally recommend for any pup out there who needs this!
I never knew I needed this
I felt so bad when I realized that my dog's nose had been crusty for so long and that there was something I could actually do about it. Hobbs' nose was flakey and had almost spikes on it for almost a year. I'd put coconut oil on it but it didn't seem to do anything so I didn't think twice. I've used Natural Dog Company's Skin Soother before and thought I'd try out the Snout Soother too. It worked miracles! Like all of their stuff, it helped him in 2-3 days max. I wish I took a before picture to show how amazing it was. A little goes a long way with the product too.
This is a nose saver! Our little poodle has Valley Fever and his nose runs constantly. It was so raw and even bleeding. I started using Snout Soother about 2 weeks ago and his nose is so much better now. He sits still and lets me put it on so it must feel good to him.
This product is fantastic! In less than a week of use my dogs nose is completely healed! Her nose has been dry and severely cracked from allergies for a couple of months now so I decided to try the snout soother. She wasn’t happy with me applying it so I put peanut butter on a spoon to keep her distracted. The product melts right into the cracks after a few minutes with her body heat. I received my order on Friday 4/1 and have been using as directed every day. Today 4/6 her nose has softened so much all the old dry skin came off and her more looks like new! I would definitely recommend this product, I am very happy with the results.
I got this for what seemed like dry skin on top of my Boston's nose. After using for a week and no improvement for the crustiness, he took a trip to the vet. Turned out it was a fungal infection. This is a very nice product though, vet was impressed with the ingredient list. I will keep it though, as humans can use it too.
Snout Soother works fast!
The Snot Soother started working immediately. Our lab mix had a very dry nose, and this really has helped him. I showed to our vet to make sure it was ok to put on his nose. She said yes and loved the name, Snout Soother!
What a difference
My dogs nose looks great. Before I used this her nose looked so dry and sore. She would always lick it so much and rub it on the blanket. This made a difference right away. She isn't rubbing her nose or licking it constantly anymore now. It's a great product!!
Seems to work ok
My dog has Cushing's Disease, which affects many things, including skin issues. Her nose became so dry and scaly (dirt was getting stuck in all areas of her snout), I asked my vet if there was anything we could do for it. She recommended Snout Soother, so I ordered it. While, it has not solved the problem (why I didn't give it 5 stars), it seems to be helping, at least a little bit. I put it on her a couple times a day. I'm hoping the more I use it, the better her nose will get. She does seem to like the scent/taste as she always wants to lick my fingers afterwards (I don't let her).
Worth the purchase
Our dog has chronic illness which includes chronic dehydration so we do not expect his nose to return to normal. However, this product has helped immensely. Will continue to buy and use this product.
My dogs nose was dry and cracked. After using this for only a couple of days, his nose was back to normal!