Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat FoodBy Blue Buffalo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Starts with real whitefish first for the high-quality protein your kitty deserves.
- Specially crafted for adult indoor cats, this recipe purr-vides balanced calories from protein and fat to promote a healthy weight.
- Features natural fiber sources for healthy digestion.
- Made with LifeSource Bits—a blend of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins chosen by vets and animal nutritionists to support your pet’s immune health, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Grain-free and gluten-free natural cat kibble made without poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Beef, Fish Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Hairball Control, N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||High-Protein, Weight Control, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
132 Customer Reviews
Will buy again
This is not my cats' favorite Blue dry cat food but they eat it consistently well so I am adding it to my regular dry food purchases for them.
My cat loves this food
Chewy was out of my cat’s normal food, so thought I’d try this one that is extremely similar. My cat loved it! Will stick with it.
A food cats love
My two cats are 12 years old, and I have tried many different brands to see which they like and which agrees with their stomach. They love this food and very rarely have any hair balls or regurgitation. This is a winner.
Low cal, yeah. Low flavor, meh.
Cat putting on weight, looking for low calorie dry alternative. Mixed 50/50 with old food, he picks out new food and eats old food (they're different colors).
I bought this food cuz I know it’s suppose to be way better than 9lives! I been mixing a little bit of this food cuz I don’t want to just switch an my cats getting an upset stomach! So far my cats are living this food! They eat more throughout the day! The shipping was excellent! I ordered this on the 4th an got it this morn! I highly recommend this food!
Cats like it and throw up less
My cats are fans of the scarf and barf. I bought them a puzzle feeder, which made that more difficult, but not impossible, so they continued to have trouble when they were able to make the feeder dispense a lot of food at once. I decided to try this grain-free food, and it has reduced the vomiting even further, to once a week or less. Both cats really like it and I think this is easier on their stomachs when they do gulp it down.
He likes it
So far it’s working , my cat has been eating without a problem
It's ok - high fibre
I use this because of the relatively high fibre content which is helpful for certain intestinal issues.
5 out of 5 Cats Agree
Dad, we love this new food you bought. Go buy more. Love, Your Cats
A solid favorite
Definitely a great product, that even my picky eaters enjoy most of the time.