Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna, Chicken, Fish & Shrimp Entrées Variety Pack Flaked Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from protein-rich chicken, turkey, or whitefish for muscle maintenance and health.
- Features flavorful flaky texture to please the pickiest feline.
- Has high moisture content to promote daily hydration.
- Doesn’t contain poultry by-product meal, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains 4 cans of each flavor to change up your cat’s tasty meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Landmark Tuna & Tilapia Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$18.34Chewy Price$17.42Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon, Chicken, Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrées Variety Pack Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$13.48Chewy Price$17.29List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Salmon & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.77Chewy Price$28.28Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Iams Perfect Portions Indoor Tuna & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cuts in Gravy Multipack Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 12 twin-packs$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Sheba Perfect Portions Grain-Free Multipack Roasted Chicken, Gourmet Salmon & Tender Turkey Cuts in Gravy Cat Food Trays, 1.3-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$18.58Chewy Price$20.98List Price$17.65Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$41.49Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.42Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$38.32Chewy Price$36.40Autoship Price
- Sheba Perfect Portions Grain-Free Multipack Savory Chicken, Roasted Turkey & Tender Beef Pate Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Sheba Perfect Portions Seafood Pate Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$21.58Chewy Price$30.98List Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Sheba Perfect Portions Grain-Free Multipack Salmon & Tuna Cuts in Gravy Entree Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 12 twin-packs$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.62Chewy Price$17.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon & Pumpkin: Fish Broth, Salmon, Liver...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, High Fiber, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Hairball Control...||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Pouch||Can, Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Flaked||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Grilled|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
614 Customer Reviews
WASN'T TASTEFUL ENOUGH
WELL...MY CAT DOESN'T LIKE THE TASTEFULS CAT FOOD. HE TOOK 2 BITES AND WALKED AWAY. THE FIRST CAN, HE TOOK THE BITES OUT OF IT AND WALKED AWAY AND I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT ANOTHER KIND OF CAT FOOD ON TOP OF IT AND HE WOULD EAT IT....NO. HE EAT THE FOOD THAT WAS ON TOP AND THEN WALKED AWAY. THE SECOND CAN ~ HE DID THE SAME THING...TOOK 2 BITES AND WALKED AWAY. HE JUST DOESN'T LIKE THE TASTEFULS CAT FOOD.
My cats should be greatfull, but not always when it comes to canned food. They did like the new flavors. But are sadly leaving the Turkey and Chicken. Which I also get! I recommend the variety pack. Since it’s gone, that says it all. I trap and fix all cats that come to my house and they will eat the turkey and chicken. Beggars can’t be choosy. I could not get by without Chewy. The delivery is worth every thing to me.
Flaked over Pate
I wish I could take video of them trying them both. I share the small can between the two, and some of the kibble on the side. They LOVE it. The hear the can and it’s like on!!! They didn’t even give the pate any time. Hopefully they make more flavors in the flaked. Glad I found something they like! So hard when they’re finicky eaters.
He Loves it
My cat loves the flakes, hates the pate... I don't care for the pate either as far as spooning it out of the can it sticks to everything. The flaky stuff is loose it's not super flaky like all if the other reviewers are looking for but I don't know what level of "flake" their cats are judging upon, I mean come on it's cat food. Victor loves it, it's the only food that doesn't make his ears itch!!
Our cats love love love Tastefuls, the pate slightly more than the flaked. They are very picky (what cat isn't), and one is allergic to so many things, but these varieties are all eaten with gusto. Great and healthy choices. Thank you for a welcomed product.
Not flakey, more like pate
I wish i read the reviews before trying this with my cat. I’d describe the texture as minced or, like one reviewer put it, “swollen pate.” My cat dislikes minced food especially and doesn’t usually finish pate. She hasn’t touched this at all. Wish i wouldn’t have bought it. The descriptive branding of this food formulation definitely should be changed by Blue Buffalo. It’s not flakey
Great product....just in trial mode right now
Honestly....I'm not sure about this one. I use this to give medicines to my dogs....that is the only way they'll take it. Funny tastes my 4 critters. I feel that Blue Buffalo is a good product. My pups didn't take to it immediately. Now....they CAN be fussy but after buying some lesser quality cans of cat food....they have decided that this B. Buffalo is OK. So yes I would recommend this. Understand that I am only using this twice a day on 4 pets...just to ensure ONE takes his meds. You KNOW they all must share. So I might not be a good reference. It sure is good for dolling out the pills though.
Not Too Flakey
I suppose the texture is like swollen pate’...I have outdoor cats so they have actual appetites. Like some flavors over others...but over an hour or so will have emptied their bowls as thoroughly as they can! This food ends up pushed to the corners of their food dishes and to get all their food I have to take a spatula to heap the meal back into the middle! Reason for not purchasing Pâté’ form wet food..my cats are 8 down to 9 mos in age
Had to try
I have only tried 3 cans of the package of 12. I tried it because my 5 year old cat has become very picky. Unfortunately she will eat a little and won't eat for the remainder of the day. She only likes one flavor (different brand) so I can say that it is not so much Tasteful brand but my cat.
Terrible cat food
My cat just sniffed it and walked away. She wouldn't even try it. I wanted to get her something new since they don't make her regular food anymore. I guess I will have to stay with Fancy Feast and Meow Mix. She will eat those and she loves Star Kist tuna. I give her that once a week. I do not recommend Blue Buffalo Tastefuls.