Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Loaded with protein-rich chicken for muscle maintenance and health.
- Features flavorful flaky texture to please the pickiest feline.
- Has high moisture content to promote daily hydration.
- Doesn’t contain poultry by-product meal, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains 24 cans of this satisfyingly-tasty flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.56Chewy Price$29.03Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.07Chewy Price$31.42Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$37.66Chewy Price$43.79List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$32.72Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.08Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Fish & Shrimp Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$28.56Chewy Price$35.79List Price$27.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Spoonless Singles Chicken Entrée Pate Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Salmon & Tuna Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$34.25Chewy Price$43.79List Price$32.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$43.79Chewy Price$41.60Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Tuna Entrée Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Water...||Fish, Fish Broth, Water...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
118 Customer Reviews
Sasha love it
Until recently wet food was a treat for my Sasha. She now prefers wet but it was hard finding what she liked which is mostly food with gravy. I spent much money and wasted products. I have used this flavor consistently and she seems to enjoy it and these small cans aren't a waste she eats 1/2 in the a.m and the other hald in the p.m. The dry BB sensitive stomach is free standing to her and she does finally nibble on that if she gets hungry. And she does. Sasha is 11 y/o tiger stripe. I love Chewy and have brought many foods thru them.
Great product. My cat loves this food! What disappoints me however is that none of the chewy coupons ever work for any of my purchases and I am a faithful customer who spends a lot of money at Chewy!!!
Cat Owner Review of BB Tastefuls
I have 5 cats, but only 3 eat wet food. They love the flaked BB in gravy which they get twice a day. My only gripe is Chewy doesn't carry enough flavors in the 5 ounce cans. They prefer the tuna but are out of it oftentimes when I have to switch to chicken. I wish they would carry the shrimp seafood flavor in 5 ounce cans.
Tasteful canned cat food
My 2 furr girls will not eat this unless I put some treats and mix the food with a fork of chunk light tuna in water.
Cat refuses to eat this food now and bury it
This is the second time in over 1 year that our cats (plural) now refuse to eat this Blue Buffalo product. Must be inconsistent in flavor and taste or just a bad batch. I will donate this entire order of 3 dozen cans to our local cat rescue and warn them to watch for refusal to eat and notify Chewy if they experience a refusal also? Expensive to buy and then be denied by our cats so there must be some product problem by BB?
Strange, but true!
I had been feeding my girl this same food for some time, but she often ate just a small amount and left the rest. I know this may sound strange, but when I received my very first order from Chewy and began feeding it to her, she has been cleaning her dish ever since. Thanks Chewy!
Good But Can Too Large
My little one is a fish eater. This is one of the only times she'll partake in chicken. But she'll only eat it for a single day. 2nd day, ignores it and whines for fish. Our male cats will then get this. My mistake in ordering the large can. Couldn't find the chicken in 3 oz size. But the product is good.
Picky Kitty Approved
I have two sensitive stomached cats. One is prone to the snarf-n-barf. It's not an eating too fast issue or any kind of mechanical/physical problem. I know its the food because there are certain foods that she consistently vomits back up within minutes of eating (weruva, tiki, stella n chewy cans), and others that she never throws up (royal canin, wellness). The other is a bit more picky in what she'll deign to eat but never throws up. Instead, it's a problem with the other end and she gets loose messy poops (and of course she's the long haired cat, so you can see why this is extra problematic). I've done grain-free, fish free, novel protein, raw, you name it and there is no rhyme or reason to their individual problems with certain formulas. That is why I was so excited when they both did very well on this food and seemed to really enjoy eating it as well. The price is much better than the other foods I give them, and I have not had a hard time finding it. I took one star off because the texture is a little inconsistent from case to case. Cats don't seem bothered by it yet.
Seems good so far...
Ended up having to change foods for our 3 Siberian Forest Cats with availabilty of other stuff. Spent lots of time to find something with good caloric count, good nutrition, not a ton of fillers. More research on cat food ingredients than a grown man should do. Also hoping for something affordable as we go through multiple cans/day. This fits the bill. Our cats really like it. It's affordable. Available. So far, so good. Some people here have said that the blue can tops are better than the silver can tops. I do agree the food is different between the two, but my cats didn't seem to notice a difference. I just think the food in the silver top look a little more dry than the blue can tops did.
My boys Sanjaya and Shylock are VERY pleased with their new food! They both look forward to breakfast and dinner and eat every bite. :)