Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna, Chicken, Fish & Shrimp Entrées Variety Pack Flaked Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from protein-rich chicken, turkey, or whitefish for muscle maintenance and health.
- Features flavorful flaky texture to please the pickiest feline.
- Has high moisture content to promote daily hydration.
- Doesn’t contain poultry by-product meal, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains 4 cans of each flavor to change up your cat’s tasty meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Landmark Tuna & Tilapia Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$13.78Chewy Price$15.31List Price$13.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon, Chicken, Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrées Variety Pack Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.48Chewy Price$17.29List Price$11.86Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Salmon & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$30.36Chewy Price$28.84Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$32.91Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.26Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$37.32Chewy Price$45.29List Price$35.45Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$32.72Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.08Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$37.66Chewy Price$43.79List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Spoonless Singles White Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.41Chewy Price$19.84List Price$17.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Mature Cats Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$26.10Chewy Price$35.79List Price$24.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken...||With Chicken & Carrots: Meat By-Products, Water, Poultry By-Products...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
668 Customer Reviews
Only desperate cats will eat this
I have three indoor cats and feed several strays/ferals outside. Even the ferals will not eat this unless it's cold outside and not always then. I like to give my pets a variety in their diet and they regularly eat various brands, meats/fish, and textures, including Blue Buffalo, but not this. It was a waste of money.
I tried the Tasteful cans that say flaked but really a modified pate. I knew as soon as I opened it, they didn't like pate. Licked the gravy and nothing to do with it. I blame their marketing, it's not flaky and misleading. Reese and Rosco totally give this a thumbs down rating.
My cat would eat other wet food but not this one
My cat won’t give a single sip of this food! It looks and smells ugly. I compared many times when placing other brands aside from this one, he will go immediately to the other one. DO NOT WASTE your money on this one as I did!
Not As Expected
This is more like a chunky pate which my cat didn't like at all. When I opened the first can I thought I made a mistake and had to read the label again. This is nothing like other "flaked" or "in gravy" brands. My cat took a few licks and was done with it - complete waste. This is definitely a texture more suited for cats who like pate with very little sauce or gravy. He was attracted by the smell but unfortunately it ended there.
My Buddy boy won't touch it!!
I though I was buying my buddy boy the best of the very best when I got him blue buffalo but I was oh so very wrong. He won't go anywhere near it. First of all the package says flaked in gravy. The cans also say flaked in gravy but what's in the cans in anything but flaked in gravy. What's in the cans resembles Pate without gravy and I got stuck with (4) 12 pack cases of it lol. Wish I knew someone with a cat who would eat it because my cat won't touch it!! I Guess I'll just have to have my down stairs neighbor Rocky bring the leftover cat food to our location shelter rather than bring it there myself because i tested positive for COVID-19 three days ago!! Good news is I was smart enough to get my shots and I'm actively taking paxlovid so I should be alright!
I have 3 cats. Two barn cats and one house cat. Bought this item for my house cat. She refuses to eat it. Tried and tried. However, my barn cats love it.
Preferred to Pate
My cat eats every morsel of the gravy version of this food and cannot even wait until I get it in his bowl. So, I switched from the Pate to this.
The label on this product is misleading, flaked in gravy, this is a pate. I have had other issues with Blue Buffalo and will no longer buy any of their products.
Good for cats with very sensitive systems
I definitely will recommend this wet food. My cat is diabetic and has struggled with all diabetic food for close to four years. I found this about a year ago and he has not only been able to keep food down but his diabetes got in such good shape that he no longer needs insulin. I'm surprised that this food not only keeps him at balanced levels but he has improved in his health at a rather amazing rate. The only thing I feed him is this wet food.
We've been feeding our cats this for years but recently opened cans to find food that was moldy and even completely rotten-one of the worst things I've ever smelled! Quality control has gone way down, we'll be switching permanently.