Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Loaded with protein-rich salmon for muscle maintenance and health.
- Features flavorful smooth texture to please the pickiest feline.
- Has high moisture content to promote daily hydration.
- Doesn’t contain poultry by-product meal, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains 24 cans of this satisfyingly-tasty flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.87Chewy Price$31.23Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Tuna Entrée Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.36Chewy Price$33.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$37.32Chewy Price$45.29List Price$35.45Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$32.72Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.08Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$28.56Chewy Price$35.79List Price$27.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$37.66Chewy Price$43.79List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$28.56Chewy Price$35.79List Price$27.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Fish & Shrimp Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$28.56Chewy Price$35.79List Price$27.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$43.79Chewy Price$41.60Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Spoonless Singles Chicken Entrée Pate Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver...||Whitefish, Fish Broth, Tuna...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
150 Customer Reviews
Changed the formula or something
My cats used to love this, but over the last year, something changed drastically and last week, they've stopped eating it entirely. First with the turkey flavor and now they gave up on the salmon. We've been buying this for years, back when they were in white cans with a more pate consistency. Ever since they've rebranded as Tastefuls, there's been changes. At first they were way too soupy (which my older cat actually loved!) and now they're dry no matter how old the cans are. Chopping it up with my fork doesn't really help. If I have chicken broth on hand, I'll use some of that, but it's a lot of extra work to do and my cats still don't really like it. Too bad, since I really like Blue Buffalo as a brand. They're missing the mark with their wet food right now.
Last two cases were not moist at all
This batch was extremely dry. My cat didn't like it at all. She would take a couple licks then walk away. When I first started the autoship the food was very moist. We hoped that the second case would be better but it was too dry as well. I stopped my auto ship order because of it.
So far no water added to product in 3 oz size
I ordered 6 cases Sheiba Salmon Pate and my Max has not stopped vomiting/diarrhea. So order 1 case Tastefuls Salmon Pate 3 oz can and Max & Lilly both love it. So far each can has been solid with no "gross" green or muddy looking water added. I will give it another caseful try and hope Chewy does not fail me. It is $1.00/can so that is approx. $4.00/day and these are not the easiest of times for people in general let alone pet owners. Max is 17 1/2 yrs old and Lilly is 14 1/2, (outdoor cats) so they have been cared for well and I can't change now but manufacturing is not making it easy. Thank you Chewy, you are a good company with excellent employees...you just have to tighten up on Product Control and remember a company is only as good as their vendors.
Ollie and Felix's favorite
Both our cats like Tasteful Salmon Pate. Since both require medication we use it for their medications and as a treat at other times
Kitties love their Tastefuls...
They meow for it!! I have not seen any black specks in the Salmon Pate we buy, and what can I say, they LIKE it!! Sticking w it til further notice.
Have 2 cats....neither one really liked. Wasted most. Suppose to be good?
Something Is Off….
SO disappointed that Blue Buffalo has somehow changed their formula (Again). My picky-eater cat loved the Salmon pate tastefuls that came in the Blue can. Then one day, my auto ship was delivered and I noticed the cans were silver. I didn’t think anything of it, but my cat immediately walked away from the food as soon as I set it down and hasn’t eaten it since. I spoke to customer service at Blue Buffalo and they said they had only changed the Can color because people were complaining about water spots and that nothing had been changed with the food itself…I just don’t believe it! I promise my cat doesn’t know the difference between Blue and Silver but can 100% differentiate between the food itself. The silver cans seem to have little Black specks in the Pate that were not there before. So disappointing, and unfortunately I’m back to square one trying to find a food my cat will like again because this is not it. Same goes with their other food with silver cans - he won’t touch it. Last year they changed their formula too. Not a good habit for a cat food manufacturer to be in - cats are picky.
Definitely not the same formula
My cat has been eating this food for the past two years. I have had issues in the past but this time around I think they put the wrong flavor in the can. How only does the can have a different colored lid it has a completely different color and texture. My cat will not even look at it he would rather eat dry food and he loves his wet food that’s all he ever eats. Needless to say I have two cases of food I guess I will donate it to A shelter.
My cats didn't like this new food I got them.
I bought a case of Blue Tastefuls salmon pate. They won't eat it, and the shelter said they needed to be in their original case. Can't have loose cans rolling all around. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do with the cans.
Did they change the recipe?
I had bought several 3 oz cans of this, and my cats loved it, So I bought these. Nobody will eat it at all. I wonder if they changed the recipe.