Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Loaded with protein-rich chicken for muscle maintenance and health.
- Features flavorful smooth texture to please the pickiest feline.
- Has high moisture content to promote daily hydration.
- Doesn’t contain poultry by-product meal, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains 24 cans of this satisfyingly-tasty flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.50Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$25.88Chewy Price$45.29List Price$24.59Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$32.48Chewy Price$30.86Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$32.94Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$37.55Chewy Price$45.29List Price$35.67Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$29.99Chewy Price$35.79List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Tuna Entrée Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$25.88Chewy Price$35.79List Price$24.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon, Chicken, Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrées Variety Pack Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$13.48Chewy Price$17.29List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$38.87Chewy Price$43.79List Price$36.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Mature Cats Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$25.88Chewy Price$35.79List Price$24.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna, Chicken, Fish & Shrimp Entrées Variety Pack Flaked Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 12$15.98Chewy Price$21.89List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$38.94Chewy Price$43.79List Price$36.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Whitefish, Fish Broth, Tuna...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Bits in Broth||Flaked|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
360 Customer Reviews
I have been using this food for over 6 months and it’s different every month. I order 48 cans at a time so I get a good sample and to me it will seem normal and the next month be super dry. But the the truth comes out when from case to case my cats are in love with it and then won’t touch it. And yes, I get the same flavor and texture. I am changing my auto-ship right now.
My cats like the silver lid formula over the blue lid
My cats actually turned their nose up when the pate was soft and soupy in consistency....the blue lid formula. Once the consistency was firmer like the original chicken pate (the one the tastefuls line replaced) they went to town eating it. They love the silver lid formula. All cats are different. I actually wish they had kept the original. Not sure why they replaced it with the "tastefuls" line of products. My cats loved the original.
Believe the reviews below when it comes to the inconsistency with this brand. One batch is very wet and loose, more pale in color… the next batch you receive is dark, dry and thick. Its baffling! One batch your pet may eat and the next shipment, they turn away and attempt to “bury” it. When you’re paying a fair price for premium food brands, it becomes costly to be throwing out near full cans of food.
Poor Quality compared to previous orders
This product is very inconsistent. Sometimes it’s very dry and sometimes it’s super watery. My cats don’t want to eat it anymore. The quality changed about 8 months ago and my cats have been turning there noses up to it since. What happened to your quality control Blue Buffalo?
My cat dove right into it!
I switched from Nutro to this brand 6 months ago. My cat started off loving Nutro, but after awhile, she got tired of it. She's really taken a liking to the 'Tastefuls' brand by Blue Buffalo which I'm grateful for. She's one finicky cat.
Different and cat no longer likes
My cat used to love this food, but he will no longer eat it. When the product was produced with a blue lid, the food was really moist and had a strong chicken smell. Now that the product has a silver lid, it’s very dry and doesn’t look or smell appetizing. Adding water and broth does not help and the food just gets grainy and settles. It’s really too bad as it used to be a good my cat loved. I wish the old formula would be brought back.
Have had the same issue as other reviewers. One batch is fine and then on the next order the consistency of the food is completely different and my cat will not touch it. But when the batch is good he loves it. Really disappointing for such an expensive brand!
My previous order is shipped with blue cover, but recently they gave us the one with silver cover. The silver one is too dry and my cats can't finish it. The quality get worse and even cost more.
Very good product
I originally thought that my older cat might like this because it might be easier to chew. But it wound up that one of my other cats really liked it and the other one didn't and I don't know why. It smells good it looks good and it's priced nicely. But we all know how finicky cats are right... Lol
Not even close
Great food, great ingredients, no carrageenan! However, out of nine kitties, which two are feral yard kitties, I cannot get my crew to eat this. One feral actually sniffs it and cries for something else. I only have one of the others inside that will eat it after several hours. I liked the 5 oz can size, and divide it among my 7 indoor kitties, and one can for the 2 outdoor ferals. This is the only brand out of many I’ve tried that I can’t feed the rest of the cans to. It smells fresh, like real chicken, just a big no no from the crew.