Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote digestive health, making this recipe paw-fect for sensitive stomachs.
- Crafted with natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
- Features real chicken first along with fruits, veggies and plenty of fiber, so it’s gentle on digestion for your dog’s sensitive tummy.
- Wheat-free recipe made without chicken (or poultry) by-product meals or other common food allergens like corn, wheat or soy.
- 100% free from artificial flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$37.04Chewy Price$45.00List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Senior Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$74.78Chewy Price$78.72List Price$71.04Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo True Solutions Jolly Joints Mobility Support Formula Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$37.04Chewy Price$45.00List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Digestive Health Chicken & Beef Pate Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 6$21.88Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Whitefish Entrée Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$39.36Chewy Price$51.48List Price$37.39Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Fit & Fabulous Chicken, Sweet Potato & Green Bean Weight Control Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken Recipe Senior Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Digestive Health Beef Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Red Meat Dinner Senior Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Healthy Weight Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables & Brown Rice Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.04Chewy Price$41.88List Price$32.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Whitefish...||Whitefish (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Fish Broth, Potatoes...||Chicken (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Broth, Whitefish...||Chicken, Whitefish, Chicken Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
Disappointed in Results
After reading all the reviews was hopeful that my 10 year old shepherd mix would benefit. Didn't mind paying more for this brand if it helped her soft stools and intermittent diarrhea. Her stools were formed for a couple days but then diarrhea reoccurred. Also she didn't seem to enjoy eating it after about a week was hoping she would like the taste. Also, very bad smelling
Does what it says it will do!
I have very specific requirements for my dog’s wet food. It has to be a soft pate that does not harden in the refrigerator. It has to be good for his very sensitive stomach and constant reflux. He had been on a Hills Science Diet pate that was becoming harder to find. This is a great food-my dog loves it, he seems to be digesting it well. An added bonus is that his terrible gas has disappeared with this food.
Helped my lab/GSP mixe’s issues
I have a year and a half old lab/GSP mix who all of a sudden started showing intestinal issues of every kind from being gassy, to too loose or too solid movements. This food seems to help stabilize all that. It is also a little bit more filling so she’s not constantly searching for biscuits at night. In addition, I'm not sure if it’s the food but it seems to help her anal gland issues too which have not had to be expressed since I started her on it. (I know TMI but if I were going to buy this food I would wanna know these answers) The only negative I can find with it is the price which I really have difficulty affording right now but if it makes my baby feel better, well then it’s worth it.
My basenji has had some digestive issues so I purchased this to use on his daily “licky” mat. He likes it and his GI issues seem to be resolving.
Best food ever
This has been a lifesaver for my dog. He had been throwing up for a month and had stopped eating. I started him on this food and he is fine now, actually better than fine. He's like a puppy again.
Belly good for my pup!
Soon after I rescued Sparky he developed bad intestinal issues that possibly resulted from the mishmash of foods that he had been fed for several months. I changed his diet to Blissful Belly and with the help of a prescription from the vet, his issues cleared up in a week and he has been fine for more than a year. He gets 3 tablespoons of Blissful Belly wet food twice a day along with ½ cup of Blissful Belly Chicken Dry dog food. Sparky weighs about 35 pounds and is a poodle mix. He’s 13 years old now.
vet recommended against
My senior dog who has a sensitive stomach had a particularly bad case of gastrointestinal distress. When I told the vet I had been feeding him this, she told me to stop immediately since she has seen multiple dogs with similar symptoms who had been fed Blissful Belly. I’m reluctant even to donate the food because I wouldn’t want other people’s dogs to have the same results.
Good but dry
My dogs love this canned dog food from Blue Buffalo. The only issue I have is that it is doesn't have enough moisture and is hard to get out of the can. This is especially difficult if you only feed small amounts and have to refrigerate the open can for a later serving. But I still buy it and recommend it because my dogs enjoy it.
It was a hit!
My vet recommended a diet for a sensitive stomach. The Hills products that I tried were OK and some he didn't like, but after reading reviews for Blissful Belly I tried a couple cans. He LOVES it! He put weight back on and is his old, bratty, singing self! Try it!
My English Setter has been having very severe diarrhea. She has been to the vet and received medications but still continues to have this problem and is losing substantial weight. She did not want to eat her regular food or the special dry food suggested by the vet. Unable to afford the high priced wet foods for digestion, I tried Blue Buffalo. We're not out of the woods yet, but my girl is eating, has lots of energy and I'm hoping this food will eventually resolve her problem.