Blue Buffalo True Solutions Perfect Coat Skin & Coat Care Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real salmon as the very first ingredient, followed by fruits and veggies to naturally support sensitive skin.
- Loaded with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Crafted with natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, plus LifeSource Bits, which are rich in antioxidants.
- A science-based kibble made without chicken (or poultry) by-product meals or other common food allergens like corn, wheat or soy.
- 100% free from artificial flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Nature's Evolutionary Diet Plus Wholesome Grains Salmon, Oats & Barley Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Turkey & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo True Solutions Jolly Joints Mobility Support Formula Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$37.98Chewy Price$41.99List Price$36.08Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Nature's Evolutionary Diet Plus Wholesome Grains Chicken, Oats & Barley Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag, bundle of 2$135.96Chewy Price$129.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Salmon, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Turkey, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Our 5 year old hound/shepherd mix started getting hives all over her skin last fall. After hundreds of dollars at vet and trying different foods, that never helped her skin, we decided to try Blue Buffalo Perfect Coat and and she LOVES it and her coat is softer than ever and the hives are just about all gone after 2 weeks. We're sticking with this food!
Luna’s coat and skin
This food is helped dramatically with my pitbull mix who is very sensitive skin I noticed an improvement within one week!
I have a 12 year old beagle and a 5 year old little 18 pound mutt. The beagle has a chicken allergy so it is SO difficult to find good food he can eat. Both my fur babies love the food. No more separate food and feeding areas. So very happy!
Healthy food at great price
This food is high quality and the super fast shipping saved me a trip to the store. Your service is impeccable and your company gets 5 stars but is valued do much higher. I do rescue and will always do business with you.
The best dog food I ever had became unavailable, so we had to switch. This was challenging as I have 2 with skin issues (3 dogs altogether). Well, skin issues did not return, however 2 of my guys became incredibly gassy. I could actually hear the gas in my one girl's belly! She has become very iffy about eating and will miss breakfast at least once a week. I have a different food coming to try. I hope this new stuff is better.
Blue Buffalo Dry Food
My dog is not a big fan of dry food, basically uses it for a snack or if she's hungry and I'm a little late getting supper ready. I always keep about a cup of dry food in a dish available to her and even that, most will get dumped after it's sat there for a few days. I've tried a couple different brands with her, she ignored both 98% of the time so thought I'd try a new one. Came upon Blue Perfect Coat and it wasn't until AFTER I received it that I did some reading about Blue Buffalo dry foods. I was a little surprised but have to realize that nothing is perfect and tv commercials can draw us in and make things look better than they really are. There have been lawsuits against B.B. for putting lead into their food and for other problems. I would strongly suggest, take the time, have the patience, to READ up on any foods you may be considering buying for your dog. Your dog might like a particular food but that doesn't mean that the food is good for them and will keep them healthy.
Itchy pup !!
I purchased this food because my white boxer mix was scratching all the time. No fleas no bugs just dry skin. He really enjoys the taste and it appears that he is scratching less. I continue to monitor him but I do feel it has made a difference. I am also giving him salmon/whitefish wet food.
Helped our Frenchie!
We had been using Blue Buffalo LifeSource Chicken but our frenchie would get patches of red inflamed skin from time to time that would make his hair fall out. We switched to this and have noticed the following: firmer poo, softer fluffier hair, no farts. I repeat, no frenchie farts. Our vet said no one feels comfortable when they are gassy so we are excited and surprised at this result. No skin rashes yet though we are only a few weeks in to trying it. Our frenchie is almost 6 years old.
So far shes eating it.
Dog with allergies, usually wont eat any fish based food, but she is eating with with a mix of a little wet food.
Our girls have transitioned easily. Mia's skin seems somewhat improved but the jury is still out on if it helps with paw chewing. Not just licking but chewing. I am hopeful!