Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Doggy dietary supplement is formulated to support your pup’s immune system and relieve his seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Made with a special blend of colostrum, Wild Alaskan Salmon oil, bee propolis, quercetin and bromelain.
- Your pooch will love the droolworthy bacon, cheese and beef-liver flavor of this chew!
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to help maintain your sidekick’s digestive health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PetHonesty AllergySupport Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count, bundle of 2$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colostrum (Bovine): 300mg, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil: 100mg, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): 100mg...||Spirulina, Colostrum, B. Coagulans (probiotic)...||Turmeric, Colostrum, Salmon Oil...||Other Ingredients: Salmon Hydrolysate, Rice Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...||Colostrum, EPA, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support...||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin...||Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Senior Care, Allergy Relief, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Beef||Chicken||Peanut Butter||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, Natural||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
163 Customer Reviews
My dogs love their supplement
As part of a free sample program, I received Finn Allergy & itch beef liver flavored soft chew allergy supplement for dogs. From the moment I opened the container, my the dogs lined up to take their supplement. They love the smell and flavor. It's easy to give them this supplement because my dogs love them so much. They don't spit these out and walk away. They gobble up these chews and beg for more! My fur friends can have some skin issues because of their allergies but with these supplements the itching is tamed and they don't get those big patchy bald spots. Finn Allergy has helped me find an easy way to tackle my pets' allergy woes. The chews come in a nice reusable container as well.
Even my picky eaters liked them
I have 3 dogs; small, medium and large. Two are picky and one is a garbage disposal. Both of the picky eaters loved the chews and the garbage disposal of course loved them too. The large and medium dogs get dry, itchy skin sometimes, especially during the summer months. The small one is old and appreciated the extra treat in his bowl. I did notice a difference with all of them though. Not only did it help the two with their dry skin, but it made all of their coats shiny and softer. I was pleasantly surprised and I highly recommend them if your dog has itchy skin. I'm giving 4 stars just because they're a bit pricey, sand you'll go through them fast if you have anything other than a small dog. *I received a sample in exchange for an honest review*
Amazing itch relief and my dog loves em!
I'm so very happy that I'm going to be able to offer my big Gunner some relief from his seasonal allergies that doesn't involve buying expensive antihistamine pills and trying to trick him into eating them. Finn has hit this ball way out of the park by offering these allergy and itch treats. Natural ingredients packed with goodies that keep a dog's histamine levels normal, the skin healthy, and his gut regular and comfortable - my Gunner follows me into the kitchen every morning and continues glancing from me to the bright yellow Finn container until I feed him the three tasty bites he's been waiting for. It's nice to know he enjoys these tasty and healthy "treats," but it's WONDERFUL to see that the weepy lines of goop that stay around his eyes during juniper pollen season are almost non-existant while he's filled with Finn's internal protection. The constant sneezing has been reduced to nearly nothing and I felt compelled to share his relief with as many people as I can. Finn loves dogs and it absolutely shows. As for myself and my pups, we are Finn fans forever!
I have seen a difference...
I received a free sample in return for my honest opinion. I have an 11 year old, female, American Bulldog. She never really showed any signs of allergies growing up, but the past year I have noticed her licking her paws a lot and she was getting dark tear stain lines down her face from her eyes. She does not have any severe form of allergies; it appears to be mild, but so far the finn Allergy & Itch chews have helped. She appears to only lick herself when giving herself a bath and the dark tear lines on her face are gone. I am glad my dog does not suffer from severe allergies, but from the mild symptoms I have witnessed, these supplements have helped. She also has no problem eating them so they appear to be enjoyable to her. She gets two at breakfast and two with dinner. I recommend.
Effective allergy relief
My boy always gets seasonal allergies and I’ve tried allergy products before from other companies with very little success. Lately I’ve had to give him regular Benadryl but it makes him so tired. Finn allergy chews finally helped him be allergy free without Benadryl! Some dog products don’t work as well for big dogs but Finn really got rid of his allergies. He loved the taste and gobbled them right up but more importantly he wasn’t super drowsy or experiencing any other negative side effects. I would absolutely recommend this product for any dog suffering from allergies. It will be my new go to for my dog! I received this product as part of a free sample program.
Wow they work
I received Finn Allergy & Itch supplements for my dogs to try and share our thoughts and I must admit I am super impressed with these allergy & itch chews. We noticed a difference within a couple days their itching has stopped.My male dog usually gets rumble guts after eating but we haven’t heard any rumbling lately. We really like that these have no soy ,no corn , no grain and no artificial flavors. They love taking these. Definitely planning to continue using these. I would and do recommend these Finn Allergy & Itch Chews.
No more itchy skin for my dog
My poor little one was suffering from dry red itchy skin. We tried different creams and medications but they never seemed to fully work there would always be 1 red dry spot somewhere on her. After receiving the finn allergy supplements through a free product review program i was excited to try something new for my dog hoping this would relieve her itchiness. After 2 weeks I've noticed a difference, she doesn't scratch herself as often and skin has pretty much gone back to a beautiful pink color. She really seems to enjoy eating it, she thinks it's a treat so no problem there. I definitely would recommend this for your pup if nothing else has worked
An Effective Treat
I liked that Finn Allergy & Itch allergy supplement was actually very effective in relieving my dog, Dolly, of her allergies and itchiness. She loved the taste and I liked that she seems to be doing better. The smell is a bit strong when I open it but other than that its a great product for my Dolly and is keeping her healthier. I received this product as a part of a free sample program, opinions are my own.
I received this item for free for testing purposes and this is my honest review. My dog seems to really like these. He has had problems with his allergies especially in the summer after we mow. Since he’s been taking these treats he hasn’t sneezed nearly as much if at all. They don’t smell the best but they are soft. But he likes them and they help with his allergies so that makes me happy.
Itch be gone
(Received this free product to review) I was excited to try this out for my three dogs. The packaging is very sturdy yet bright and eye-catching. My dogs immediately came towards me looking for their “treat.” Al of my dogs have itching/allergy problems, so I hoped this would give them some relief. My Yorker could not try them due to how hard they were. She couldn’t chew it. Our jack russel dropped the treat and rolled around on it like he was trying to kill it first. I don’t think he liked the smell of it. He finally ate it. Our mut loved the treat and immediately wanted more. Their behavior was the same everyday. We have them the treats for two weeks and didn’t really notice a difference. I believe if we continued the product for an additional two weeks, we would see some change. I’ll I would recommend this product to try if your animal needs some relief. There were no side effects for either of the dogs.