Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A vet-endorsed dietary supplement that is formulated with Alaskan salmon to help curb itching, dry skin and inflammation.
- Provides your dog with supplemental EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids to help support brain, heart and joint health.
- A soft, chewy treat that allows for an easy way to provide your dog with additional vitamins and nutrients.
- A delicious bacon, cheese and beef liver flavor that your dog is sure to love.
- Made in the USA in a National Animal Supplement Council-certified facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Finn Multi Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 95mg; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 85mg; Omega-3: 200mg; Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil: 600mg; Zinc: 50mg; Vitamin C: 25mg; Vitamin E: 25mg; Biotin: 20mcg, Inactive Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Chickpea Flour...||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Nerve Care, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Cheese, Bacon, Meat||N/A||N/A||N/A||Salmon|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Finn Supplements Honest Review
My 3 dogs tried Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplements. My dogs are not ever necessarily picky but none of them liked the taste. They ate the first one I gave them and then refused to eat them after that. I gave them to my neighbors 3 dogs and ALL 3 loved them. So, to conclude, some dogs like the taste and some don't. They do come in a nice tin can that could be re-used for other purposes. I do think this is a great product and would recommend buying it since it has awesome skin benefits. However, don't be surprised if your dog doesn't prefer the taste. I received this product as part of a free sample program.
Noticeable change in my dog's coat!
We received this as part of a free sample program. I gave these to our 2 year old Border Collie, Maui. I thought he had a good coat before we gave these to him, but nothing compares to his coat now! He's so much softer, and his coat has such a pretty shine to it now. He's always gotten into mud and dirt so he gets frequent baths (because he sleeps in our bed! Lol). But these supplements keep him soft in ways shampoos just can't. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for ways to make your pup soft and silky!
Dog loves it
Dog loves to eat it. Dog suffers from hair loss probably skin allergies due to hot weather. I do see a difference on my dogs fur growing back. I been giving him the Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement for about 2 weeks. So far it is working . I will continue to give it to him. Glad I received this free sample for my dog. Life Saver.
After receiving this product as part of a free sample program, I started my German Shepard dog Luna on it right away. So far she has been on it for 10 days and and the first thing I noticed was how shiny her coat became. She loves the taste , I’ve never had an issue with her getting to eat them or digestive issues which is a side effect I’ve noticed with other supplements we have tried. I do plan on purchasing these after my sample is over because of all the nutritional benefits that could help with large breed dogs. I would recommend to any friends or family that believes in the benefits of salmon oil for their dogs, absolutely try it!
Recommended if your dog has skin irritations
I received a free sample of this product and was excited to try it out as my dog Hazel was experiencing some skin irritations. Hazel loves the flavor of these treats. I like them because they don't stink like other chewables and they don't leave a weird residue on your hands. I also noticed after a few days of giving these to Hazel that her dandruff was much less noticeable. Would definitely recommend.
I received this product as part of a free sampling program. I started my dog on it and it seems to be working on him. He has skin problems with allergies and skin irritation where he will lose patches of skin and hair in places. This seems to be working really well at keeping his skin and hair healthier than just adding salmon oil to his food. I will continue to add this to our daily routine and hope it helps with his kin problems
Dog loves the taste
I was very surprised with the size of each piece because I imagined them smaller. It's a great alternative to the actual salmon oil because I really hate the smell of that, but this smells good. My dog really loved it and was easy to give individualy or sprinkle it to her food. The price point is a little bit expensive for me, but I did notice my dogs hair a little more vibrant with this supplement. Would recommend to any dog owner because it's a better option than the messy salmon oil.
I got this product as a sample for my dogs to try, but the review is my own. I have 2 German shepherds that have very sensitive skin and allergies, so I’m willing to try anything that would work. My male loved these and would eat them like a soft chew treat, my female wouldn’t touch them. It did make my males coat shiny and helped slightly with the dryness of his coat. Overall I would recommend this supplement.
I received this product as part of a free sample program and so far so good. It has a weird smell, but my dogs seem to like it. I don't really see much of a difference in their skin and coat yet but may need to just use it longer. Also stinks how many I have to use as I have two larger dogs so it's 6/day and I don't know if I will see any differences yet with one jar, but we shall see!
My dog Lacey loved the taste of these chews. Her coat is more shiny and soft to the touch. The price is a little high in my opinion, but the quality is good. I would potentially re-buy if I notice a change in her coat once off. Please note, I did receive these to try through a free sample program.