Wholesomes Sensitive Skin & Stomach With Lamb Protein Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lamb is the #1 ingredient in this recipe.
- 100% free from peas, lentils and legumes.
- Contains taurine to support heart health.
- Features ancient grains to support healthy digestion.
- Crafted in family-owned, USA kitchens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.76Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.17Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Large Breed Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Explorer Sensitive Skin & Coat Ocean Fish Meal & Oat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Beef & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$44.64Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.41Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$59.84Chewy Price$69.99List Price$56.85Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol High Energy Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||—||—|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Love this food!
My dog is allergic to anything chicken. She’s been on a grain free fish based food for quite a while due to it. It’s so hard to find dog food that doesn’t have at least chicken fat in it. My vet suggested finding a food that she could have that wasn’t grain free (a seriously difficult search!) and I finally came across this. My dog does so well on it! And she loves it.
Not the same
Unfortunately Portia ran out of the purina one flavor the dogs have been enjoying for two years. Had to throw away 3 bags now Hopefully purina will get the product back soon Chewy is great and always supportive
Normally, we used the Salmon version of this sensitive skin and stomach for my Lab, who has always had stomach and skin issues. We’ve literally tried everything on the market under $80. He loves the salmon and likes this lamb version in a pinch. I would definitely recommend it over the pricier stuff because it’s comparable and seems to taste great. No pea protein is a plus as well.
They love it!
I got this food for my dogs. One has a lot of skin issues. Both of the dogs love the food and it seems to be good with the one's sensitive skin issues.
I am currently feeding three dogs, two with severe allergies that have been exacerbated by literally every other food we have tried. One scratches endlessly and develops bald spots, another scratches endlessly and has the worst ear infections. Within two months hair has grown back, itching has calmed down and ears are on the mend. I couldn’t be happier with this food.
I feed this to my two standard poodle because it has no chicken they seem to like it very well.
Our dog loves it
We were having a problem with hot spots. It turned out to be an allergy to chicken, and turkey base foods. Switching to this brand lamb, and rice she eats it right down. So far no hot spots they have disappeared after 3 weeks. I found other positive reviews on line before purchasing. I like also that it is sourced, and made here in the USA.
This food helped my dog with a sensitive stomach!
My dog went through a month of loose stools. I spent a lot of time and money taking her to the vet. I bought vet recommended food for her which was not only costly, but it didn’t help her! Finally, I ordered Wholesome sensitive skin and stomach, and the diarrhea finally stopped! My older dog’s skin allergies are much better too! I do agree with not liking the recalls, but I always have extra to avoid any change in their food! Thank you!
I want to say,that one my dog's would not eat this food. They didn't like it. I went to Petsmart and bought them something else they would eat.Then I read up on it, it's listed as one of the top 10 worse foods you can feed your pet. Recalled for the deaths of many dogs.. why would you sell this to people .
Too many recalls
I thought I would love this product, but after I received my first shipment, it was recalled and no plans for future shipments. I feed too many dogs to not have a dependable source.