Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Platinum Pro Formula Koi & Goldfish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- High-protein, fish meal based formula promotes healthy growth.
- Spirulina and canthaxanthin provide color enhancement for beauty that makes a splash!
- Primilac probiotic helps boost immunity and protect from disease.
- Floating pellets bring fish to the surface so you can see how great they look.
- Resealable containers come in various sizes and keep food fresh for up to a year.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Cool Water Wheat Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraColor Plus Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$19.29List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- DealBlackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Small Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$26.21Chewy Price$24.90Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Original Banquet Time Release Fish Feeding Block$3.17Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.01Autoship Price
- DealBlackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Large Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$28.32Chewy Price$26.90Autoship Price
- TetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$9.09Chewy Price$8.64Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Granules Fish Food, 10.58-oz jar, bundle of 2$19.56Chewy Price$20.58List Price$18.58Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$11.72Chewy Price$13.95List Price$11.13Autoship Price
- Hikari Algae Wafers Fish Food, 8.8-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 5.18-lb bag, 2 count$53.78Chewy Price$56.62List Price$51.09Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Spring & Fall Diet Transitional Fish Food, 1.72-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar, bundle of 2$21.08Chewy Price$22.18List Price$20.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I read through the reviews on here and was hoping the comment about the cloudy water was not true. It is not. I switched from one food brand to blue ridge and the pond is just as clear. We had a fish with a minor injury that was not getting better and within a couple weeks of switching food it had cleared right up. I am sold on this food being healthier and better for our koi. Would recommend 100%. We have various sized koi and all were able to eat the pellets with no issue. Added bonus, there is no dust!
I never thought fish were particular about food, but apparently they do have preferences! My koi and goldfish prefer this over anything else I've tried, and it's rare to find any uneaten in my tanks. I highly recommend trying this for happy fish.
My Koi and my turtle love the food. I have a 25ft x 15 ft outside pond with a 35ft steam. 11 Koi and 1 turtle
Quality koi food
My koi adjusted to this premium food right away. Does not cloud the water. I feed them enhanced flakes in the evening. Then the pellets at 10:30, then again between 5 & 6 in the morning. My wife says do not add anymore because my kois are really growing, and with amazing, rich, deep colors.
Great service! The food came the next day and I like the design of the bottle. Fish like this food. Pellets' are a good size for all of our fish...4 inch to 14 inch.
Forced to buy this product as our preferred product not available. The container was busted.
I used to buy expensive imported Koi food, but this is just as good for a better price.
Horrible food fish will not touch it
This is the worst koi food I’ve ever bought!!!!!! First of all upon opening it I was already disappointed as it smells like cereal not fish food. My fish did not eat even one pEllet. A couple of them came up and grabbed it in their mouth‘s and immediately spit it out and they floated on top of the water until they became soggy… There was an oily glaze across the top of my garden pond which I have never seen with any other food. This food is awful it’s an OK price which is why I bought it but tetra sad to say is a much better product. Even my one little goldfish that will eat absolutely anything wouldn’t even touch it he came up to the surface and kept swimming around but would not even take it in his mouth Then he swam back over and looked at me like are you going to put something else in here LOL bad food bad quality would not recommend it to anyone
Fish Like It
Have only been using this food for about 10 days so can’t speak to whether their colors are brightening but the fish like it (I have some fish about 7 years old and others that are under 1) which was my primary goal. I haven’t seen an increase in waste in the pond.
Goldfish Koi food
Product arrived very quickly, packaged well Products fresh, fish swarm to the food and appear to like it They look very healthy on this feed