Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Senior Care Soft Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dust-free feed may be used as a total diet replacement for horses in all life stages, even seniors.
- Manufactured in an ionophore-free and ractopamine-free facility.
- Contains organic trace minerals for optimum absorption and performance.
- The open label and locked formula help ensure safety and consistency.
- Formulated by equine nutrition experts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Pelleted High Fat, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Cavalor Strucomix Senior Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Ex-Factor Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Mare & Foal Nugget Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Stamm 30 High Protein Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$45.00Chewy Price$42.75Autoship Price
- Ametza Premium Compressed Bermuda Hay Bale Horse Forage, 50-lb bale$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- ADM PRIMEGLO Forage First Premium Nutrition Mature Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Resolve High Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Cavalor Strucomix Original Horse Feed, 33-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic PLUS Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$72.81Chewy Price$103.00List Price$69.17Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Ultra Fat High Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Ametza Alfalfa Pellets All-Natural Farm Animal & Horse Forage, 50-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Rice Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Rice Hulls, Rice Bran...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Rice Bran...||Whole Oats, Cane Molasses, Whole Barley...||Wheat Middlings, Rice Hulls, Rice Bran...|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, High Fat||High-Protein||High Fiber, High Fat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hoof Care, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Hoof Care||Digestive Health, Hoof Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Senior Horse is Thriving
It’s amazing what a well balanced and fully fortified diet can do for a horse. This is my buddy who 27 year old in 2022 and is thriving on Blue Bonnet Equine Elite Senior High Fat.
Horsefeed is good
Come right on time and my two horses like it very good feed going to buy again
27-year-old horse is doing great on this feed
We added this feed to our old horses diet a couple months ago and he is doing excellent. His top line is filling in, his hip area is rounding out again and he overall is doing great. He has more energy and he's at that age where he has next to no viable teeth, the veterinarian just did his dental to confirm this. This feed has been a great addition to his daily regimen.
Really like it for Senior horses
This is great feed for the senior horses. But i can't get it fast enough to keep feeding it.... or its out of stock. Sorry can't be buying it from Chewy anymore.
Great feed for senior horses !!
We have a 37 year old gelding who is very picky about what he eats and is starting to lose some teeth. He loves this feed and it's easy to eat.
So far they like it
I picked this up to try for a few picky eaters. So far so good! It would be great however, if I could get a large feed order palletized :). Less boxes used and I would order more in bulk at one time :)
Bag not full
This bag was not full and when I looked at the bottom there was a huge hole. It looked like the bag was leaking before and/or while shipping. Only filled 1/4 of the grain bin when it usually fills 1/2. Disappointed