Bluebonnet Feeds Poultry Conditioner Premium Formula Grain Bird Food, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made using wholesome whole grains.
- A great food to feed your game poultry in times of high nutrient demand.
- The pellets are packed with amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals, which are crucial during times of stress.
- Dust-free formula and ultra clean.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% w/ Corn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag$43.86Chewy Price$41.67Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% Popcorn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag$47.06Chewy Price$44.71Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 14-lb bag$40.59Chewy Price$43.49List Price$38.56Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Plus I.C Start Pigeon Food, 44-lb bag$40.13Chewy Price$38.12Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Small Pellets Bird Food, 12-oz bag$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Tikal Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.76Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.22Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Starter Duckling & Gosling Food, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$49.38Chewy Price$51.98List Price$46.91Autoship Price
- Kaytee Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$15.11List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Traditional Pigeon Food, 55-lb bag$54.44Chewy Price$51.72Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Plus I.C Champion Pigeon Food, 44-lb bag$43.43Chewy Price$41.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cracked Corn, Popcorn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Grain Products, Processed Grain ByProducts, Plant Protein Products...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Cracked Corn, Wheat, Oats, Barley, Milo, and Soybean Oil.|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Pigeon, Gamebird||Chicken, Pigeon, Gamebird, Pheasant, Poultry, Quail, Turkey||Chicken, Chukar, Duck...||Chicken, Chukar, Pigeon...||Chicken|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Crumble||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Great Quality Feed
This is a great feed for my birds! I found my bantams chickens looking healthier and with better plumage. I did have to grind up the feed for my smaller birds but other than that I love this feed. Also the feed smells great!!!
Not What I Expected
Lots of molded corn and milo. I didn't expect what I got. It definitely isn't for bantams.
This product is about 50% dried corn. I have five chickens of different breeds, an none of them will eat the corn. It seems like a huge waste.
We breed exotic show birds. They all love it, but it smells SO GOOD we almost want a taste!
My Shamos love it...
Excellent fast delivery my Shamos love it. Thank you will be buying again
A clean, fresh, nutritious feed
I am feeding Bluebonnet's Poultry Conditioner to my adult and growing exhibition poultry. The cracked corn bits are tiny and colorful, instead of big, ragged, and dusty, so my young birds snap them up. They like the popcorn, too, much better than big kernels of corn. The milo, wheat, and peas add nice variety. This feed smells wonderful, maybe from anise in one of the pellets. There seem to be two different kinds of pellets and both are nicely small. As I am feeding fowl on range or in pens on green grass, right now mine need a maintenance feed, only 13-14% protein. So I have added some wheat, and I feed this ration mixed with fermented oats. Six parts Bluebonnet Conditioner plus wheat (and a 5% black oil sunflower seeds) to four parts sour oats. The fowl just love this and thrive on it. As fall comes on, I will dial back the oats and add some corn. At breeding, I will mix in a little quality high protein dog food. So, for me, this feed is a great foundation. I can easily take the protein up or down. It is so convenient to do this because 3/4 of my base is always this excellent formula from Bluebonnet.
Great service, food came fast. High quality and fresh clean feed. Definitely will be buying regularly.