Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Ceramic Dog & Cat Treat Canister
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Measures 4" x 6.5".
- Paw-fect for storing pet food and treats.
- Ceramic canister is dishwasher safe; hand wash bamboo lid.
- Silicone rim on lid keeps jar airtight.
- Looks great with most home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Park Life Designs Gourmet Food Storage Canister, 140-oz$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Casper Treat Canister, 42-oz, Blue$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Jasper Treat Jar, 42-oz, Grey$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Lixit Dog Treat Jar, 64-oz$11.75Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Pawz Treat Jar, 32-oz, Blue$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Gold Rim Ceramic Treat Jar, Deep See Blue, 5 Cups$18.54Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Hooper Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Treat Jar, 42-oz, Blue$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Paw Prints Pet Food Storage Bin, Word Design,15-lb$29.99Chewy Price
- Amici Pet Retro Galvanized Dog Treat Canister$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Hector Treat Tin, Black$16.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Felix Treat Jar$15.29Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Airtight||Airtight||—||Airtight|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||—||—||—||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Wouldn't purchase again
This is cute but the rubber seal makes the top pop up. Everytime I got to use it, it's already opened from the top not sealing correctly. Not air tight.
This is super cute and doesn't take up too much room in my kitchen. It is small and I do have to refill it frequently - but I have two dogs that are giant breeds so their cookies are really big. I have no regrets about buying this.
I bought this for my daughter's cat, but I almost kept it, it is so pretty! I feel like it would keep treats pretty well air-sealed, but for harder treats, it is probably good to still keep them in their original package.
I was surprised at how well these are made both the canister and the beautiful fitting lid. The only problem is that there isn't a solid color offered. I'd recommend both of these for cat and small dog treats.
Pretty and functional
I wanted easy access to dog treats in a container that kept them fresh while also looked nice on the kitchen counter. I can fit an entire box of soft baked Three Dog Bakery treats in this. The lid closes tightly. I might get another one, because this one is great.
Cute addition to treat routine
My cat loves hanging out by this canister now :D She is able to smell her treats through the packages they come in --and will claw them to pieces-- but with this she just waits patiently for me to open it. That tells me it's well-sealed. Holds a lot of treats so it helped me reduce 3 or 4 bags into 1!
Does the job
Only negative is that the rubber sometimes makes the lid pop up, so it's not an effective seal. Other than that, looks great.
Cute, but quality not great
This holds about 1 lb of training-size dog treats. I purchased two of these, and both lids are glued crooked. The seal is not tight. I would not purchase these again.
Good Good Boy Jar
Looks fantastic on my kitchen counter and the color is perfect
so cute and great price
Love this canister, seals tightly and looks nice on countertop