Bones & Chews Beef Esophagus Dog Treats, 1-lb
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delicious treats you can feel good about giving your furry friends.
- High in protein, low in fat and free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Helps support your dog’s dental health while they chew.
- Highly digestible for a tasty addition to your dog’s diet.
- Firm texture provides an alternative to rawhide treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 3ct$7.76Chewy Price$7.37Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Chews, 30 count, 5-6 inches$25.95Chewy Price$29.35List Price$24.65Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Bully Bites, 12-oz bag$12.30Chewy Price$11.69Autoship Price
- EcoKind Oven-Baked Pig Ear Dog Treats, 10 count$23.95Chewy Price$22.75Autoship Price
- Nandi Bushveld Venison Pure Meat Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.46Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Twists Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$10.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Chicken-Wrapped Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Tummy Tamer Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Gut Check Lamb Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.76Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.27Autoship Price
- QT Dog Steer Jerky Full Beef Tailz Dog Treat, 1 count$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 3 count$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Outback Jack Water Buffalo Small Bully Tails, 1-lb bag$19.46Chewy Price$42.69List Price$18.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Esophagus||Beef esophagus.||Pig Snout.||Beef Gullet||Beef Lung.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||—||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||—||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Had to hide them when she wasn't looking
My 5 yr old Shar Pei/Great Dane mix loves these chews so much I actually had to find a new spot to hide them when she wasn't looking. I initially just put them in her treat cupboard where I always keep her treats. But she would sit right in front of it repeating all of her tricks over and over so she could have one. I do wish they lasted longer since they're gone in less than a minute, but she loves them so much I ended up cutting them into training treats bites for when we learn new commands and they have been working better than any of the other training treats I've used.
Dog refuses these now
My dog loves gullet sticks and strips so I got her these since they seemed like a pretty good deal. These sticks aren’t as stinky as other gullet sticks tend to be. She accepted and ate these happily until a few days ago. Now, after going through half a bag eating one a day, she refuses to eat them, however she will eat other treats. I think these may be upsetting her stomach since she has has had a few “urgent” trips outside and there have been no other changes to her diet. I have a whole other unopened bag so I will return them for a refund.
Not really a chewy, more like a treat
My mini schnauzer can chew through one of these in about a minute, so they are not good for any kind of long term entertainment, but he does love them. They don't have an off-putting smell and they don't leave greasy stains on the carpet.
Good alternative to Bully Sticks!
Our lab loves bully sticks, but I don't love the cost. These are a good alternative, and they seem to be very easy for him to digest!
I've bought these a few times
I like these for my 4 dogs. The smell isn't strong, my dogs all like them and I know they can eat the whole stick with no issues.
My Goldens Love Theses
My 3 Golden Retrievers love these. They are a little small but they love them so much it's ok. They're 100% natural, it's a great treat.
A fun quick treat
My fussy eater loves the crunchy treat. It isn’t a replacement for bully sticks. This is a quick snack/distraction.
Little dog approved!
Our 3 pups love these, 2 Teddy Bears and a Shih Tzu. They last for a few minutes, but my dogs are big time chewers. We keep these stocked!
Not for us.
My dogs did not enjoy these at all. Didn’t have any interest or want to eat them at all. They may work for you, but our Goldens didn’t want them in the slightest.
I have a 9 month old Chiweenie that is teething, this chew is great for that and keeps her busy!