Bones & Chews Crunchy Beef Strap Chews Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural, crunchy beef ligaments.
- High in protein and low in fat with a rich, meaty flavor.
- Crunchy texture provides a rewarding chewing experience your dog will love.
- Great as a tasty reward that lasts through your active dog’s adventures.
- Naturally promotes healthy teeth and gums during chewing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 1ct$2.74Chewy Price$2.60Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 10 count$15.66Chewy Price$21.04List Price$14.88Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Esophagus Stick Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Redbarn Pork Twists Natural Chew Dog Treats$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Beef Esophagus Stick Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Cadet White Cow Ears Dog Treats, 12 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Duck Feet Dog Treats, Case of 50$99.50Chewy Price$94.52Autoship Price
- Waveland Paws Beef Meaty Sticks Dog Treats, 10-oz jar$26.64Chewy Price$25.31Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$32.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 5"-6" Ox Tail Dog Treats, 25 pack$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 10 pack$13.59Chewy Price$17.95List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Peanut Butter Beef Cheek Slice Dog Treats, 10-12-in$5.68Chewy Price$5.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Ligament||Beef Trachea||Beef Hoof, Beef Meal, Beef Pizzle Meal, Vegetable Glycerin||Beef Hoof, Beef Meal, Peanut Butter Flavor, Vegetable Glycerin||Lamb Ears|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Odor-Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
I ordered 4 have 2 dogs (goldens) When I opened them I thought good! they are really hard, my dogs can go threw chews fast. They splinter real bad and are very sharp.. I took them away and threw away the other 2.
good flavor, bad quality
Both my dogs love the smell and taste BUT the thicker areas of this treat are so compressed, SO HARD, even my goldendoodle labels them NOT CHEWABLE and leaves them behind.
Smelly but a fan favorite!
These chews came out of the package rather smelly, but the smell really did not stick around. My two dogs (a labrador and a chihuahua) loved them! The lab of course ate his in one sitting. It probably took him about 15 minutes. It lasted about a week for my chihuahua.
Great and long lasting (soak it for little dogs)
The title says it all, I thought I could saw it in half for my small Pom. but I soaked it a bit and she gnawed into just fine. I don’t know how long it lasts for bigger dogs. All I know is that it’s a durable and apparently very tasty chew for my girl.
LOVE these! so do the dogs!
These are perfect! They’re all natural, they’re a decent size & they aren’t greasy! PLUS, they come in a sealed bag THAT IS EASY TO OPEN!!!! Most of the time, the bones I order come vacuum sealed & it’s SO HARD to open but these are PERFECT. Great price, easy to open, my two medium sized dogs love them! So therefore I love them. Will order again!
Not for super chewers
I thought I would give it a try for the price. Looks great and would be fine for smaller dogs to have a ball with but not for super chewers. Says right on the label to watch out for smaller pieces and he broke off a piece almost immediately. Smaller dogs would love this. Just not for mine. Thats why I gave it 3 stars...
OK - my dog seemed a little confused
This was thinner and more brittle than I imagined. My dog wasn't really sure how to approach it, too, because it would shatter into fragments. I was a little worried about the splintering and her gut. The fragments were a little more malleable, so I figured they'd soften once in the stomach. Not really unhappy with it so much as I think my dog just wasn't enthused with it.
My puppy (which is really 7 1/2, I just call him puppy) loved this.
Picky Eater, Not a Fan
Eva is an elkhound / GSD mix. She's never been very "food motivated" but at one time she really enjoyed her natural chews. However, she will not even pick this thing up. I'm sure it's great for some dogs, but if your dog is a picky eater, it may not be for them.
Last for days for small dogs
Both havanese went right to work, no problems, no splintering.