Barkworthies Beef Gullet Sticks 6" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural dog chew sourced from high quality, Argentinian beef
- Features natural glucosamine - an amino acid shown to aid in joint health for mobility and movement
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and break down and promotes healthy teeth and gums by breaking down plaque and tartar
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten.
- This long-lasting chew is approximately 6 inches in length and is great for aggressive chewers. Great for dogs of all sizes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.51Chewy Price$2.83List Price$2.38Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Premium Crunchy Buffalo Dog Treat$1.80Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.71Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Crunchy Beef Strap Chews Dog Treat$2.93Chewy Price$3.55List Price$2.78Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Stuffed Hooves Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treat, 2 count$6.48Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.16Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Pork Femurs Dog Treat, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Beef Hooves Dog Treat, 3 count$12.40Chewy Price$11.78Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Beef Esophagus Stick Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Esophagus Stick Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Lung Steak Dog Treat, 1 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Junior Beef Bladder Stick Dog Chew Treats, 6 count$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS 12-in Beef Gullet Braided Twist Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$18.46Chewy Price$17.54Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 10 pack$16.79Chewy Price$17.95List Price$15.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Gullet.||Beef Gullet.||Beef Gullet.||Beef Trachea.||Beef, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
376 Customer Reviews
Quick Treat for special occasion
Let’s face it, this was a quick super awesome treat for my 28lb 5yr old pittie, who gobbled it up within minutes of receiving. But the price justified my free shipping so I can’t complain, but yes this is a skinny tiny bully stick that she devoured quickly. So if your looking for a tough chew get a much bigger and thicker size.
Might Be OK for a Toy Breed Dog
I thought that these might be a less fatty version of the tracheas I have seen sold in pet stores. I was wrong. This was about a 10 second treat for my 58 pound Border Collie/Aussie type mix. Definitely not something the could be considered worth the price at $1.20 each. If you have a toy to very small breed, this might work for you.
dog loved but messy and stinky
I would not recommend this for tiny dogs or at least don't leave unsupervised. Was hoping it was like a long lasting chew. My chihuahua tore it into peaces and it smelled horrid lol. She loved it though!
Try to buy them on sale, as this is a product that is universally overpriced across the pet supplies industry. I can only assume that the steady increase in the price of bully sticks and gullet sticks is due supply chain problems, or COVID-19, or unexplained aerial phenomena...Couldn't be greed. You'll never hear this complaint though because negative reviews are never published on this product.
One sniff of BARKWORTHIES and they were hooked. vERY PICKY PUPS.
They are small and only last a minute but my Pit loves them.
Dogs love the smell but they don’t last
These bulls sticks are cheap but they are also empty inside and gone in blink of an eye. I thought they would last longer. I would recommend these for small breeds. My 50lb doggies eat them in less than thirty seconds .
Some.things are worth it.some arent
Not worth the bother. Others here are good this isnt
My grand dog loves these sticks. But the order I just received smells so bad. If you could take the smell then I would recommend. My daughter bought these same sticks and they didn’t smell that bad.
He likes it and I like it too because it's natural. But the thickness is so uneven that everyone of them is 6 inches but some are 3 times thicker than other!!!