Bones & Chews Curly Bully Stick 7-10" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Curly shape slows active chewers to make every treat last longer.
- Protein-rich, all-beef, flavorful treats.
- 100% digestible nutrition and a great alternative to rawhide.
- Helps to clean teeth and gums as dog chews.
- Long-lasting chew treat without any chemicals or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Barkworthies 6" Gullet Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies American 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 5 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Bully Stick Bites Small Dog Grain-Free Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Stuffed Gullets Dog Chews, 3 pack$13.76Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.07Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Thick Dog Bully Stick, 3 count, 6-in$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'Ems Bully Stick Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 9" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, Case of 25$324.00Chewy Price$376.13List Price$307.80Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, 5-in chew, 1 count$8.67Chewy Price$8.24Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
256 Customer Reviews
Our Abby use to love these but the last time I purchased them she has only eaten one. I don't know why, and can't seem any difference then the others previously purchased except for they seem a lot lighter in color and weight than they use to be. All other times purchased she would prance with it in her mouth to "her rug" and gulp it down. I gave her one last week and she hasn't toucherd it.
Very thin chews
The chews were thinner than they appeared in the images. My dogs enjoyed them but she chewed them in under five minutes whereas a normal bully stick takes her around 30 minutes to enjoy. Smelled very strong compared to other bully sticks she has had, almost a fishy smell. She liked them and they were cheap so I don’t mind. NOT made in the USA.
Bones & Chews
At first my dog would not eat them mainly because they were to big making them heavy, but once I cut them he loved them. I would have given 5 stars had it not been that they were very hard to cut, had to use a saw. To much trouble for me to cut them. I don't know why companies don't offer shorter versions. If you have a larger dog or one that doesn't mind the weight and size I definitely would recommend them.
Super yummy & satisfying
We have a White GS. Almost 1 years old. He loves loves these treats.
One of My Dog's Favorite Bully Sticks
My 12-pound Silkie Terrier loves these curly bully sticks which don't last long. After many hours of chewing, the texture of stick gets soft and mussy as it's gradually ingested. When only about one inch remains, I dispose of the stick to avoid possible choking. No digestive problems to report.
Wouldn't purchase again
If I would have known these were going to be so thin I never would have bought them. I would only recommend these if your dog is less than 20lbs because any dog bigger than that is going to go through these in 5 minutes
Tough chewers? This is a joke
I got these hoping that the positive reviews would be reflected in what I received. I have a 55 lb pittie who is a tough chewer and I hope these could keep her occupied for at least a little while. I could tell when I got them that they wouldn't. They are obviously thin and brittle. Not the good tough kind of bully stick. I gave her one and she was through it in 5 minutes flat. Total waste of money.
Our Bernadoodle loves them!
Keeps our Bernadoodle busy for awhile. Good ingredients.
Best bully sticks
These bully sticks keep my pups entertained since they are curly. Both my toy poodles love them.
Very thin & went down quick
My medium chewer puppy ate these in 30 minutes. Previously we had 6 inch bully sticks that lasted him a week, so these are really not substantial despite the longer length.