Brown's Naturally Fresh! Corn Cob Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 5.87-LBy Brown's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Ideal for bird cages because it’s heavier and stays in the cage pan during active times.
- When soiled, the clumps can be easily removed. Uneaten foods can be sifted out. Corn cob is simply longer lasting, more economical bedding.
- The dual action of the highly absorbent corn cob and paper twirls act to quickly soak up moisture.
- The twirls also provide material small animals such as mice, rats, hamsters and gerbils will shred and unravel to make a comfy & cozy nest.
- Helps Satisfy the Natural Instinct to Nest and Shelter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Hamster, Chinchilla||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...|
|Litter Feature||Natural||Eco-Friendly||Natural||N/A||Odor Control|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Corn||Corn||Corn||Cedar||Paper|
|Bird Type||Macaw, Hookbill, Cockatiel...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Great for parakeets
This is a great, odorless and dust-free choice for my parakeet's cage.
Was really happy with this!
It is great for my parakeet's cages sure beats using newspaper.
rate my purchase
was very satisfied with all the products i purchased would highly recommend your company to all my friends and family and very quick delivery very satisfied customer thank you
Gave a try
It made the habitat attractive and has an odor control property. I don't see dust issue. I haven't changed it out yet
Happy with all products
Great Service, what ever I order from Chewy is great.
Clean attractive litter
I’m very pleased with this natural litter for my birds
Recommend for long haired rabbits
I constantly had a hard time with litter because it would stick to my long haired rabbits bum. We went through alot of litters and would find some that worked okay and some that would be horrible. I found this litter and decided to give it a go. The short time I was able to use it (she passed recently), it worked really well. It did not stick to her hair and the little bits that kind of did, I was able to brush off like nothing. I got a crated litter box with this and it made a world of a difference. Especially because she used to like to sit in her box all the time. I recommend trying out this liter with a crated liter box if anyone has a long haired rabbit. It did absorb the smell nicely and was easy to clean out.
I like this product
I will probeley order this again Easy to use, no smell, absorbed odor in rabbit pens.
Less Birdseed mess
I don’t have to change the bottom of the cage every day. I don’t notice any foul smells .
Corn Cob is the Best.
I really like this stuff. It's easy to clean up and it keeps my bird cage fresh for a long time. It doesn't have a scent so it's good for my allergies as well.