Buck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew, 1 count, Large
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes one large, long-lasting whole deer antler that measures between 6-8 inches long.
- 100% natural and eco-friendly chew for dogs with no processing, additives or fillers.
- Provides your pup with a great source of vitamins and minerals, phosphorous, protein, calcium, as well as glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility.
- Top grade A antler is odor-free and serves as the paw-fect alternative to rawhide.
- Premium, eco-friendly chew hand-collected and handcrafted in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$16.15Chewy Price$15.34Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Elk Antler Dog Chews, 1-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Elk Antler Dog Treats, 5 count$54.95Chewy Price$52.20Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Large$37.13Chewy Price$41.22List Price$35.27Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Large$41.99Chewy Price$57.50List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treats, 2ct$16.50Chewy Price$18.46List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Medium Dog Treats, 2ct$10.50Chewy Price$11.61List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers 5 - 8" Dog Chews, 5 count$44.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Split Large Elk Antlers 7-8-in Dog Chew Treats, 2 count$32.99Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deer Antler.||Deer Antler.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Deer Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....||Naturally Shed Deer Antlers.||Antler.|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Organic, Odor-Free, Natural, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Venison||Meat, Venison||Meat, Venison||Beef, Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Great present for our American Bully
Amara got an antler for her birthday. Really great, safe way for her to chew to her heart's content. Bought it mainly to help clean her teeth.
Not good for chewers
Our last deer antler lasted for years. This was gone in a week. Not what I was expecting at all.
strong teeth needed
My dog loves this antler and can go at it for hours. But it is much tougher than similar products and hurts my dogs teeth. He still wanted it and I took it away from him, but after a week of use he made barely any progress breaking it down. I would recommend it, just make sure your dog has strong teeth
Good for heavy chewers
Good for dogs that are heavy chewers. I would recommend this item.
They are great but...
I have purchased these for a bit now, I’m giving it 3 stars because it really is my dogs “go to” bone. Although I knocked 2 stars off because they are expensive and state they are 6-8” long. In the picture I provided this is the typical size I have received. I have received smaller then 6” and only 1 time lagers then 7”. I wish the description was more accurate in saying typical sizes are approx 6” and could vary up to 8”. My final decision for knocking off 2 stars is two parted. Yes they are durable, but I always expect them to last a tad longer then they always do. Considering when it gets down to 3” you really should take it away from the dog. I have a large breed (Golden Retriever) he enjoys chewing but I would t say he’s a super aggressive chewer. My 2nd part of it is more subjective and I understand it’s nit picking but for some I could see this being an issue. I have beautiful hardwood floors in my house, sometimes my dog flips the bone up in the air, you could only imagine my reaction when I hear this bone land on hardwood floors. And yes, it have left a few small dents in the wood. If you are ok with my reasons for knocking odd stars then get it! It’s a great bone and a better option then other antlers that split or even other bones that flake and chip.
A little shorter than I was hoping
Our 60 lb Pit Lab pup (1.5 years old) really loves this. The only issue I have with it is the length. It was almost too short for her to really hold onto it and chew it. Started out at about 7 inches long, Now it's down to about 5 inches and she can't really chew on it easily without it popping out of her grasp. Thickness was great and it took her a couple weeks to get through at first couple inches. It's just been sitting for the most part for the last month though so I'm trying to figure out how to attach something to one end so she can hold it with her arms/paws and chew it again.
Nice size for heavy chewing
Our Plott hound mix is all about sniffing and chewing everything. Started with the split antlers, and she loved them. Still has them, but I wanted to try a full one that would hold up. This one is awesome. Definitely recommend for a 55+ lb
Best Antlers I have found by far!
Both of my French Bulldogs LOVE antlers however, I was going broke buying antlers from the local pet store because they would chew through them so fast and they were very expensive. So far these antlers have lasted us quite a while and in my opinion the price for the size of the antlers was amazing. I cant speak for how fast a larger dog would go through these but my female frenchie is 23lbs and my male is 26lbs. I love these antlers and will continue to order them as needed. As always, I supervise chew time.
Happy Mini Aussie
My Mini Aussie is 9 months old and really has a need to chew. We adopted her about 4 weeks ago and threw away the chew bones we had bought her at the pet store because as she chomped on them they began to come apart with colored nylon pieces which cannot be good for a dog. I thought we would try the deer antler and I am glad we did ! It arrived today and she had been enjoying it all afternoon. I feel good about her chewing it as it is all natural with good nutrition within . She is small, about 20lbs, but the Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew is a good size for her. She has barely made a dent in it so I expect it will last a long time but I am ordering another so if it gets lost we have an extra !
Not for heavy chewer and does not come as photo shows
Our Labmaraner puppy (6-mos) chewed the end of these up in a day, and they stared coming apart in small pieces, which she kept trying to cough up. They also did not come as the advertised photo shows.