Rx Vitamins Rx B12 Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with high-quality cyanocobalamin, a man-made version of B12 that helps benefit your BFF’s health.
- Comes in an easy-to-administer liquid solution.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Expertly crafted by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cobalequin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Supplement for Cats & Small Dogs, 45 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Clay Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 100-g$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Liver & Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Belly Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 15-g tube$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Support Salmon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$42.95Chewy Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Didn't work for me
My vet looked on chewy and suggested this product as my cat had become B-12 deficient, and it was the correct dosage. However, though it claims to be "palatable", and though my cat will take pills easily, he threw this cherry red kinda' sticky liquid all over me, him, and the house for 10 days, actually swallowing little. I had to have a compounding pharmacy make him some chews instead.
Great liquid B12!
I give RxB12 to my 13 yr. old cat with a syringe every morning and he is eating much more food now. Although he doesn't like the syringe being forced on him I hold him and my husband squirts it in his mouth then he is on his way to eat. I highly recommend it, that is the only way I can get him to take it as I tried it in his food and he won't eat it that way. I wish there was a smaller syringe to buy from Chewy though, the one I bought won't fit in the bottle so I have to put some in a cup and I am wasting some every time, but I don't care as long as it works.
I gave this to my 17year old cat with CKD he slept constantly and barely ate. I thought well I will see if he feels better and begins eating more. WOW! by 5 hours after giving it to him and my dog, they both became more active, hungry and playing! my dog is 11!
My cat is having health issues and getting weekly B12 shots by my vet, however, shots only last a few days, so my vet recommended a B12 supplement. This is definitely helping to maintain my cat's health status. My reason for 4 stars though is the dropper doesn't fully fill for proper dosing, the liquid is thick and has an awful taste and the red color stains my cat's fur and anything it drips on.
Very good result
B12 needed by anorexic kitty. While not total solution for her, she is responding to the med.
I don't know if working yet or not! To soon to tell! Cat doesn't like taste much but with dropper all is good!
Senior dog remedy
Great for senior dog, over 16 yrs old! Gives him some energy to play a bit and increases his appetite. Very beneficial. Thank you for carrying this for him ,chewy!
exactly what I wanted
My vet wanted me to bring in my cat every week for 6 wks for a B12 shot, and then every month. When the first shot turned her right around, and she was back to her normal behavior, I elected to buy a liquid version of B12. I found it on Chewy, and I didn't need approval from my vet in order to get it. I put it in her water, and she loves it. She drinks her water as if there was nothing added to it. I Thank-You for having it available, you saved me a lot of money on vet bills
I never write reviews but this product changed my cats life! My 9 year old cat had unexplainable weight loss and loss of appetite. After multiple trips to the vet, the vet recommend weekly or monthly vitamin B shots. I instead searched for a supplement and came across this. My cat LOVES it and has gained weight and now has a healthy appetite. He has so much more energy and playfulness as well!
My person has tried putting these in everything I like, but it turns the good stuff bad. I just won't take these.