Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Plaque-Zapper Medium & Large Dog Dental Water Additive Pouches$9.07Chewy Price$16.49List Price$8.62Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 60 count$17.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom OxyGreen Oral Hygiene Q10 Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Zippies Tartar Control Large Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 60 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Charcoal Bright Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$7.31Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.94Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Bacon Flavor Senior Dog Dental Kit$11.63Chewy Price$13.39List Price$11.05Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Breakables Medium & Large Dog Dental Chews, 15 count$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Breakables Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, 15 count$15.19Chewy Price$14.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin...||Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||N/A||N/A||N/A||Mint, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
271 Customer Reviews
Takes a while to see results
Due to our beagle mix's teeth issues, I have been putting effort into keeping her teeth clean. She had her teeth cleaned by the vet and I have been brushing her teeth with this toothpaste and a child size toothbrush most nights for a few months now and her teeth are still as white as the day they were cleaned! Her young GSP sister has plaque buildup and we are finally seeing results on her teeth as well. It takes a while to see results and to train the dog to sit still for brushing (use baby steps) but persistence pays off. Both dogs love the taste of this toothpaste!
Pet loves it and it works!
Silky Terriers as a breed are prone to dental disease and so are smaller dogs, so my boy is doubly at risk. I brush his teeth every night with a child's soft toothbrush and this toothpaste. He loves the flavor and his teeth are staying just as clean as his vet dental cleaning made them months ago when I adopted him. I love this brand: I also use Virbac CET Dental Chews for small dogs.
They seem to like it.
My one furbaby is not a good candidate to be sedated for teeth cleaning so I brush her teeth almost daily. I've been doing this for years and her vet is always happy with her teeth, she's now 9.5 years old. Her reward at the end is a few Chews on the brush.
Finally toothpaste brand my cat enjoys!
I got this for my cat because my Vet told me to take extra care of this teeth because he has Feline Leukemia, so I did my research for the best cat toothpastes and liked what I read about this one. My cat likes the flavor so it makes it so much easier to get him to cooperate, and makes our routine go by much easier!
Not a great flavor
Neither my cat nor dog like the beef flavor. My dog has allergies to chicken so I thought this flavor might be good. Next time I’ll have to try another one. The toothpaste itself works well to help remove plaque and freshen breath.
My cats wouldn’t tolerate a minty smelling brand. This toothepaste makes more sense for cats and dogs because it smells like poultry, beef or fish, so they like the taste and allow me to brush their teeth. They lick my finger and the toothbrush which means they like the taste and that’s half the battle.
NOT Tasty - pups didn’t like
I ordered this toothpaste to replace my arm and hammer beef flavored toothpaste. My dogs didn’t like it at all. I can’t get them to participate in brushing their teeth with this. I will order Arm $ Hammer beef flavor.
This was original recommended by my vet to use daily if I wanted to make a dent in my dog's teeth cleaning. I use it every day and what a difference. He loves the taste and is very tolerant of the brushing. I haven't tried the other flavors since this one works. It has been 2 years and the vet hasn't suggested a sedated cleaning yet.
Dogs love it
A vet recommended this brand to me. I was previously using a cheap brand that came with a toothbrush. This does not have a strong smell, like my other one did. This one is a little bit messier. It is stickier, which means that when I pull the tube away from the toothbrush, gooey strings come out. My dogs would like to eat it straight from the tube, if I'd let them, so I think they like the flavor. Sometimes when I rinse out the toothbrushes, I must not do it well enough, because the bristles will dry stiff. I usually just rinse them off again right before using them again, so the bristles are softer. I will definitely purchase again, may even change the flavor up.
My dog loves the taste and it works very well she is about to be eight years old and her teeth are very clean from only brushing !