Virbac C.E.T. Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- In dogs and cats, two-thirds of each tooth is hidden under the gums, so your pet can have dental disease without you realizing it. Help combat tooth and mouth illnesses by brushing your pet’s teeth regularly
- This toothbrush is dual-ended and designed with both dogs and cats in mind. The bristles at either end are specifically fashioned to help remove food debris and plaque
- Ergonomically correct angles aid in administration, making brushing your furry friends teeth as easy as possible
- Features both a large head and a smaller head to accommodate dogs and cats of all sizes no matter the size of the tooth surface
- Soft bristles aid in gentile application. Keeping your pet’s breath fresh and their mouth clean and hygienic has never been so simple
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Dual Ended 360 Large Dog Toothbrush$4.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Sentry Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Deluxe Finger Brush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$3.40Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 90g tube$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- dealOratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Breath Freshener, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Poultry Flavor Dog Dental Kit$13.11Chewy Price$12.45Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.89List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$2.84Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.70Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 3.5-oz bottle$5.37Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Material||—||—||Wood, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Rubber|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
best toothbrush for pups
I have tried all types but finding this one to accompany the toothpaste is a winning combination . I have noticed the improvements in the reduced tartar .
So easy to use
I love this tooth brush. I tried the finger cover tooth brush before this one and my dog really disliked it. He even growled when he sees that I am putting a tooth brush on my finger. This brush is so easy to use, I love the length and the size is perfect for my dog's teeth. Ever since I am using this tooth brush, my dog actually love the daily teeth-brushing routine. He waits on his bed every night for his teeth to be brushed.
a toothbrush for dogs that makes sense
My dog suffers from periodontal disease on his lower and upper incisors. It’s been a long journey to get to his diagnosis and find a treatment plan. The university of Wisconsin veterinary was the only place that provided relief. They recommended this tooth brush and enzymatic toothpaste as part of continued care, and it’s worked! The toothbrush itself has soft bristle’s and as a human, I’d never use it. However, for dogs, it makes a lot of sense. Dogs need something to gently brush their teeth and to keep care as to not injure their gums. Using this toothbrush, you don’t want to apply a tremendous amount of force - it’s not needed and will fray the brush head. Wash the brush good after each use and shake the water out. It will last 3 months with daily use then it’s time for a new brush (just like us humans). Happy brushing!
Too Soft IMHO
I find that the bristles on the big end of these brushes are just too fine and soft to be optimal. I agree that a dog toothbrush should have soft bristles so that they flare properly and clean under the gumline (to the extent that brushing can) and be soft enough to not cause abrasion to the gums. However, these bristles are so fine and also too long/floppy that they don't perform well at all. A soft, adult human toothbrush is the stiffness that I find scrubs the enamel effectively and has enough give to flare at the gumline.
Not strong enough
My puppy chews a bit on the brush while I brush his teeth. After about a week, while I was brushing them I heard it break while it was in his mouth. I was very fortunate that he didn’t swallow the large head of the brush that broke off.
I find myself using both sides of this brush when I clean my dog's teeth - the larger side for his back teeth and the smaller side for his front teeth. It's super reasonably priced and the long handle makes it easy to use.
one brush for both dog and cat
I have both a dog and cat and found the brush worked well for both animals. The Virbac poultry flavored toothpaste is most helpful. They like the flavor enough to be tolerant enough of the brush.
Looks so cheap
The bristles of the toothbrush were all pressed inside the case, so the garbage to be thrown away was delivered even though I had never used it.
Soft toothbrush for pups
I really like the Virbac dual-ended toothbrush. I have an older pup with sensitive gums and these brushes are very soft and the small end works great for his little brachycephalic pug mug. He also loves the Virbac enzymatic toothpaste. He’s not a fan of getting his teeth brushed but now when I get out his toothbrush he’s already licking his chops because he loves the taste of his toothpaste. I let him lick a little off the brush first then we brush his teeth (sort of!). The choice of colors is nice also, as we have two dogs.
Really nice brush
Buffy likes this brush ! Has 2 sides ...one firmer...other soft...since its been a little while since we brushed our teeth I chose the soft side first....no resistance ..I love the way she curls her lip as if she's laughing at me..