Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Patented Z- shape improves chewing action and makes it easier for dogs to grasp.
- Highly palatable taste makes it easy to administer.
- Made without any animal-based ingredients, VeggieDent chews are a delicious vegetarian dental chew.
- Helps freshen breath and reduce plaque and tartar as your companion chews.
- Can be given daily as a nutritious reward.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 14 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$49.11Chewy Price$51.69List Price$46.65Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$36.34Chewy Price$34.52Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 Count$28.12Chewy Price$26.71Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- OraVet Plaque Prevention Dog Dental Gel, 8 count$28.69Chewy Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 14 count$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Delmopinol||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Calming||Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Vet recommended these, but I won't
Our vet recommended these because she said they provide more dental cleaning benefits than other common dental treat brands. I believe that that's true — they take longer to chew than other treat brands and I think the shape ends up meaning they touch lots of parts of the tooth. However, they don't work for our 20-lb dog. They are too hard for her to chew up well and she ends up eating them in big-ish pieces that upset her stomach. She also doesn't seem to like the flavor as much as other dental treat brands we tried. We used about two treats from the bag and then threw the rest away and switched back to our old brand.
Recommended by my veterinarian...
...because my dog has plaque buildup on his rear teeth faster than normal. He LOVES these and I treat him to 1/2 of a stick in the a.m. then again in the p.m. He eats ALL his food knowing he is going to get a super yummy (and healthy) reward!
Veggie Dent chews
The dogs love them, and at the last Vet checkup we didn’t get any comments about tooth issues. Yeah, they’re a bit spendy, but oral issues taken care of by a Veterinarian are by far more expensive. These chews should supplement regular tooth brushing with your dog(s).
Dental chews are too hard
This product came recommended by my vet since small breed are more prone to dental issues. Not saying it isn't good but My pooch is only 7 lbs and they are much too hard for her to chew. She will eat them if I cut them into small pieces but I have to watch her that she doesn't choke which is stated on the label. I'm sure larger dogs with stronger jaws and bigger teeth would not have a problem.
My dogs love them!
My dogs love these little chews. When my husband and I eat dinner, our dogs each get one. We break them in half to prevent chocking and add a little CET toothpaste to one half. My dogs go bonkers. Once they have finished their first half, they immediately come right back for their second half. When they know we are plating up dinner, they are dancing around our feet waiting for their "dinner" treat too!
Great healthy treat
These chews were introduced to me by my vet tech. They are fully digestible and are the perfect treat to give my pup to chew on while we eat our dinner. They help keep her teeth clean, are easy on the tummy, and cleaner than bully sticks.
Love these chews. They are the perfect size for my Maltese. He loves eating them daily. They definitely keep his teeth clean and fresh. Highly recommend them for your pet.
2 schipperkee pups love tbese
Breaking these1/2 a stick makes dental treats go further..will buy again
Easy teeth cleaning for your dog
My dogs don't care for having their teeth brushed and I don't do it regularly enough. After having their teeth cleaned by the vet, the vet recommended this type of product. I purchased this CET Veggiedent and use it twice a week. the dogs love it and think of it as being a treat.
So far so good!
Tali enjoys them and they do give her some good chewing time. She has trouble digesting animal protein but so far these have not bothered her. She has not vomited after eating them.