Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible.
- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control.
- These Virbac dental dog chews are specially crafted for small pups.
- Highly palatable poultry-flavored chews are made using select beef hide.
- Periodontal disease is the number one diagnosed health issue in dogs and can seriously affect their overall health. Keep your pet’s mouth healthy with routine home dental care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 30 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 60 count$56.24Chewy Price$53.43Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$32.30Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 14 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$49.11Chewy Price$51.69List Price$46.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...||Delmopinol||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Mint||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Mint|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
I'm sure it's a good product, but...
I've been giving my dog the Extra Small C.E.T. Enzymatic chews which she loves. She's actually 14 pounds now so I thought I'd try the Small chews which are supposed to be for dogs her size. She's not interested in chewing on them them at all even though the ingredients are the same. I can't recommend for that reason. The larger chews are more like rawhide and take more chewing effort than the smaller ones, which break up fairly easily. If your dog is a chewer, they might like these. I'll stick with the smaller version.
Maxx's Favorite Chew
Our dog Maxx loved these chews but we had to be careful that he didn't swallow them whole. We also knew how important it was that we never leave him chewing on one because of that, so when we gave him one, we always waited and listened to make sure he had chewed it well and finished it before we left him alone. Our fur babies are special and caring for them is a joy! Chewy has been there for us since we adopted Maxx and we will be forever grateful. We lost him to Lymphoma on Friday, April 15, 2022. We are so very sad now but we still have our bird and our cat that we adore that help ease the pain of his loss.
Lasts Long and Cleans Well
I gave my dog this chew 2-3 times a week and after about a month, I could tell the difference in my dog's teeth. I hope it keeps lasting a long time (~10 minutes per chew) and cleaning my dogs teeth (teeth looked whiter after ~3 weeks).
These chews are amazing. My little bichon mix puppy has always had terrible breath, but after only one of these, his breath was immediately better! They look like a regular rawhide chew, but get soft as he works on them. He really likes them. Will definitely be buying these regularly.
Too big for 13 pound mini poodle
I have purchased the x- small sized dental chew sticks but my dog devours it in seconds. I thought I would go a size up to small for a longer chew. These are not sticks they are like a domed disk. My dog loved it so much that she guarded it and growled when we came near. For hours she held it in her mouth but couldn’t really get chewing on it. I won’t be giving it to her again especially since she is so protective of it.
Works SO WELL
I got these chews and the toothpaste from the same brand for my dog a little over a week ago. She had a few teeth with some pretty solid plaque and only a week later it's SO much better! All of the dark plaque is gone and there's only a little bit that I can see left on her teeth. I was looking at a dental cleaning this spring but I think we might be able to avoid that now!
CET dental chews
My basset hound has always been able to chew the ones for large dogs. When those got too thick for him to chew up, I ordered the medium size ones. There were decent ones in the bag but too many that were too thick. Now we have the chews for small dogs and we have the same problem. The chews are shorter but just as thick. You need someone to do a better job of delivering this product to consumers.
Too big for small dogs
I have been using these for years, the last bunch I bought were too thick for small dogs.
Very good product for helping to keep tartar off my dogs teeth. My dog love them and it has become a good treat for him
She just love’s her bag of cet enzymatic it sure helps with her digestive level