Virbac C.E.T. Aquadent Fr3sh Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Erythritol, Inulin, Pomegranate Extract||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Water, Peppermint Oil, Chlorine Dixoxide...||Purified Deionized Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorophyll...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
About This Item
- Erythritol is a natural sweetener that gives your pet a freshening mouth sensation.
- Pomegranate extract is a natural antioxidant that can help control the formation of plaque and bacteria, which can often lead to tooth decay.
- CONTAINS PREBIOTICS: Inulin, a natural prebiotic, is often used to help control the growth of bacteria that can lead to bad breath
- Suitable for canine companions and feline friends.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 1-gal bottle$84.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price$80.70Autoship Price
- Oratene Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 2.5-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$18.47Chewy Price$17.55Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Wipes, 100 count$18.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.45Autoship Price
- ProDen PlaqueOff Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 420g jar$74.98Chewy Price$110.00List Price$71.23Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dentahex Dog & Cat Dental Rinse, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 60 count$17.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom OxyGreen Oral Hygiene Q10 Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.89Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Charcoal Bright Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$7.31Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.94Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Aquadent was recommended by our Vet for our beloved 9 year old boxer and she loves it. When added to her daily water bowl, it is a very easy way to support her oral health!
Delicious and it keeps my teeth healthy
We love the taste when added to our water. The vet recommended it and boy was he right. We are taking good care of our teeth in a tasty way.
cat doesn’t like the taste
Tried putting a little bit of this in my cat’s water, but after a few tentative tries, he’s started turning up his nose at it. Not for us, but probably great for less picky pets!
Great breath freshener
After reading reviews of people who said their dog wouldn’t touch their water with this product in it, I was skeptical to try it, but wanted something to help freshen my dog’s breath and work on her tartar buildup. We’ve been using it just a week, she’s had no hesitation in drinking water with this added in, and her breath is noticeably fresher and her teeth are whiter. I’ll definitely continue using it.
my silly kitty
I am sure this is a very good product. But my kitty Mila. doe not like her water any color than clear. She would not drink her water because it was blue in color. So I have no idea if it works or not.
Not the best
I went with CET based off of my vet's recommendation but it just wasn't effective. My dog still had bad breath and would actively avoid the water so it clearly had a flavor she didn't enjoy.
Great - no problems
Great - no problems! We use this for our cat who has reoccurring gingivitis.
I have tried to add this Product to the water for a week. My dog wouldn’t touch it much, just licked a little. So I just give her tap water without adding this product, she resumes drinking a lot more.
Cats refused to drink water with product
Unfortunately, my cat gave me the evil eye when I added the product to his drinking water. He refused to drink it and went about finding alternative sources of drinking water, so this product doesn't work. I am using the C.E.T. enyzmatic toothpaste to brush kitty's teeth instead.
She doesn't like it
My Vet suggested this product to add to Olivia's water to help prevent plaque on her teeth and freshen her breath. Sadly, she doesn't like the water and won't drink it. Will not be buying it again. My dog must be picky.