Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-irritating solution prevents microbial action
- Use during routine cleansing of sensitive ears
- Removes debris and excessive wax and dries the ear canal.
- Recommended for pets with chronic otitis externa which is chronic inflammation of a dogs external ear canal.
- It has a low pH, so it shouldn't interfere with other ear preparations.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$14.19Chewy Price$13.48Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Advanced Cleaning Dog & Cat Medicated Ear Rinse Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Cleaner Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Rinse Cleanser, 12-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- VetWELL EarWELL Otic Cleansing Solution with Aloe Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Infection Solution with .5% Hydrocortisone for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Balm, 2-oz tin$16.99Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Organic Ear Dog Cleaner, 2-oz bottle$4.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bobbi Panter SIG Line Detoxing Pet Bath Bomb$3.92Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.72Autoship Price
- Bobbi Panter SIG Line Deodorizing Pet Bath Bomb$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$14.99Chewy Price
- Whager All Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz Tin$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Disodium Edta, Docusate Sodium, Pcmx...||N/A||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Active Ingredients: Ketoconazole 0.1%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sda-40...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
675 Customer Reviews
helps my cat
My cat has had recurring wax buildup for about two years now, and this keeps it at bay. I clean out her ears whenever I see her scratching them. Since using this, my cat's condition has never progressed to an ear infection, which required a visit to the vet and antibiotics previously. I just wish it was unscented. The smell is pleasant to me but is strong and maybe not so pleasant for cats??
Great stuff to keep on hand!
Many years ago, my swanky vet gave me a bottle of Epi-Otic because the four legged love of my life had floppy ears with a tendency to get dirty and irritated. That baby is gone but we still keep a bottle on hand for the current four legged resident. Just a little squirt in each ear flushes out the trash and stops the ear irritation. It cuts down on the extra vet/groomer visits and keeps your dog more comfortable while minimizing ear infections. Be aware, some dogs do not like liquid squirted in their ears.
I thought i had more of my ear cleaner for my dog but just before a surgery that i needed i saw i only had the small amount in the bottle left. Having trouble ordering on line i resorted to the old call in my order. The girl took my order with no problem and our order arrived super fast. Thank you Chewy and the girl who took my order. Sorry i did not get her name but she was i Florida i think.
I HAVE USED THIS FOR YEARS
I have used this Ear Cleaner for years on all my dogs. Why change when you find something you are very happy with? This has always worked for me. I give my dogs a bath once a week & clean their ears with this product after their bath. Keeps their ears nice & clean.
GOOD STUFF FOR COCKER EARS
Purchased on recommendation from our vet for our Cocker Spaniel puppy, Tucker. Mostly, because it has a drying agent. My other ear cleaners did not have this. Happy with progress so far.
Epi-Otic is a wonderful product to clean your dog's ears. I have been using it for years and love it. Smells fresh and clean. Keeps yeast and infections at bay with regular use.
This product was recommended with our first schnauzer for cleaning ears and maintenance. I use it after baths. During the summer I use once a week and once every two weeks during the winter months. My dogs don’t itch their ears and it seems to work really really well! Arlo has dirty ears and this product has stopped his ears stinking or itching. Would highly recommend it!
I have been using this as an ear cleaner for years. One of my newfies has a tendency to get ear conditions and this helps prevent it and is recommended by the vet if something does develop and needs cleaning with topical treatment.
Helps prevent ear infection
One of my shih tzu has a good bit of hair in her ear canals. Regular use of epi-optic has kept her from having ear infections that used to be a normal event.
Cost-friendly and works great
We’ve been using this on my Mini Aussie for the last ~6 months and it’s been a life saver! Due to anxiety issues, she’s only been able to get her ears professionally cleaned by the groomer once so we have really been relying on this for cleaning her ears. I know it’s supposed to be supplemental but man, it’s worked like a charm as her main cleaning solution! Normally I just use a cotton pad with some solution if she just needs a bit of surface cleaning. During bath time we pour a bit into her ear for a deeper clean and she knows that after I massage it a bit, she should shake it out! She’s surprisingly calm about it for a dog that cries the entire time she’s in the bath. She has sensitive skin and is prone to itching and biting things that bother her but this has never caused any issues. I have been recommending this to friends and family for months now. The price and efficiency is really unbeatable. A little goes a long way! The only potential downside (which has not personally affected me or my pup): The scent is a bit strong, you’ll likely be able to smell through the following day when poured into the ear. If you or your pet are sensitive to smells, I’d recommend pouring some out (before using it on their ears) and seeing how it works for you both.