Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo soothes, cleans and strengthens irritated skin for dogs and cats.
- Formulated with ophytrium, a natural ingredient that helps strengthen the skin’s physical barrier.
- Helps restore the balance of protective microbes.
- Made without soaps or sulfates.
- Free of parabens, dyes and nanoparticles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog Mousse, 5.1-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 CALM Soothing Itchy, Hydrated Skin Dog & Cat Shampoo, 6.7-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 SEB Odor-Control Seboregulating Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$10.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Douxo Chlorhexidine PS Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle$34.96Chewy Price$38.65List Price$33.21Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Mal-A-Ket Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count$23.94Chewy Price$22.74Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$22.19Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Zymox Plus Advanced Formula 1% Hydrocortisone Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$33.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ophytrium, Chlorhexidine||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2%, Ketoconazole: 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Water...||—||Ophytrium, Seboliance||Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 3%, Sulfur 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%|
|Health Feature||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
My dog has color dilution alopecia and contact dermatitis. This is by far the best shampoo product we have used. It doesn’t leave her skin dry, her fur is soft, and her itching decreases almost immediately.
Disappointed With the pump does not work properly. Your old container was better pump needs to be higher more space just a very poor design!! Very unhappy with your changes..the product is a good.. but the pump is very lousy and does not operate any good at all!!! I wish that you would have never changed it it was just fine before!!! Very very very very very very very very very very very very very disappointed disappointed disappointed disappointed with your product
Great Shampoo for sensitive skin!
This was recommended by our dog's Dermatologist and has been working well! Itching is minimal and there's no perfumey smell. Win-Win!
The Douxo S3 seems to have help with Mookie’s itching
I think the Douxo S3 is actually helping with Mookie’s itching he’s not chewing on himself as often and it makes him smell better too!
My dog had bumps all over her back that had not been controlled by medications or other medicated shampoos. This shampoo has been the only product I have found that controls her skin issues. It does work better used weekly. I have no problem with the scent, it's not overwhelming or unpleasant. The only con I've found is the pump is hard to use. Maybe because the dispenser doesn't sit very high from the bottle or because the shampoo is thick, I'm not sure. Otherwise a great product!
Shampoo for tater
This shampoo is wonderful for my girl! She has great hair and skin now! I wish you carried the skin spray too !
It's a wonderful product
Have a Labrador who breaks out in the worst hot spots around his tail and butt. Have tried many things but this shampoo after 3 uses he's not licking or itching like crazy. His hair is starting to grow back. Such a relief to find him relief Thank God for this product!!
I loved this product before the latest bottle and was very happy to see the helpful pump bottle. The previous version of this shampoo had a nice, light scent. This last one has an overpowering scent. I’m not sure why a change was made, particularly in a shampoo for dogs with skin issues. I had noticed the same odor but even stronger in the Duoxo wipes. I used one of those and threw the remainder in the trash after washing the dog's feet to remove the smell. Much as I liked the previous version of shampoo, I will look for another option. Having to toss a $37 bottle of shampoo and $15 for wipes has been an expensive and disappointing purchase.
Shampoo is great
Tried other shampoos to clear up a skin staff infection on my big ole dog this one helped him tremendously
Need a bigger size
I have a 63 lb. dog and I only get about six (6) washes out of this small size. What ever happened to the big bottles of dog shampoo? Regardless if they're for dogs with skin allergies or not, I need a much bigger bottle. It does help him not itch so much, but he's still red. I have to wash him at least every two weeks so he doesn't stink so bad.