Douxo S3 SEB Odor-Control Seboregulating Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo for dogs and cats helps remove excess sebum, oils and flaky skin buildup.
- Formulated with ophytrium, a natural ingredient that helps strengthen the skin’s physical barrier.
- Helps restore the balance of protective microbes.
- Made without soaps or sulfates.
- Free of parabens, dyes and nanoparticles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Douxo S3 CALM Soothing Itchy, Hydrated Skin Dog & Cat Shampoo, 6.7-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 SEB Odor-Control Seboregulating Dog & Cat Mousse, 5.1-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetOne KetoHex Antiseptic Pet Wipes, 50 count$13.57Chewy Price$12.89Autoship Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 Count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog Mousse, 5.1-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Antibacterial & Antifungal Medicated Dog & Cat Wipes, 50 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 PYO Antiseptic Antifungal Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes 30 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$15.25Chewy Price$14.49Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 CARE Ultra-Gentle Protecting Dog & Cat Shampoo, 6.7-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$10.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ophytrium, Seboliance||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%||Ophytrium||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%||Chlorhexidine Gluconate (2.0%), Purified Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate...|
|Health Feature||—||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||—||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
This is helpful
You will likely need to use this at least once a week, but it does help with the oiliness and the Uber musky dog smell.
My husband’s cat was having some build-up on her nails and causing her discomfort. Her nail beds had dark black stuff on them. Our vet recommended we soak and wash them twice a week using this shampoo. I used this with a soft baby toothbrush to scrub away the dirt and it worked perfectly.
Since I have to bathe my dog twice a week to combat his skin issues the larger size bottle is definitely a plus!
The shampoo is the only product that I have found to remove the doggy smell from our boxer. It’s well worth the extra money!! Just shampoo in and let it sit for about 5 or 10 minutes and rinse. No more stinky dog!!
My Vet Recommended This Shampoo
My delightful rescue has a gorgeous wheaten coat, but it seemed a tad oily & she had an odor about her that was not pleasant. My vet recommended this shampoo which I asked the groomer to use, & now my dog’s coat is NOT oily & she doesn’t stink!
This is the only product that keeps my dog's skin ahead of infections due to issues related to her hypothyroidism and unknown skin allergies. Soaps up well, smells good and leaves fur soft and easy to brush.
How it works
Our Dog has strong odor and it works fairly well. We end up giving her a bath twice a week.
Newer version not as good
I’ve been buying Duoxo’s Seborrhea shampoo for 9 years for my golden retriever with ichthyosis. This new version does not seems to be as good. Additionally, the packaging leaks and the spout malfunctioned before I could use it. Not happy.
No more greasy
Have used the once on my boy and he is not flaky and fur does not seem to be greasy.
It’s gentle and doesn’t have an overly strong perfume- y smell. Yet to be seen if it helps my dog’s yeasty skin to calm down.