Arm yourself with the versatile power of the Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment for Dogs. Skin-related problems are among the most common canine medical conditions, whether it’s a minor cut, fungal infection or irritation from scratching too much due to allergies or hot spots. Whatever the case may be, this three-way ointment works to prevent infection, relieve pain, and provide a barrier against insects and germs. It’s the go-to first aid solution for your itchy, oily, wounded, irritated, flaky or allergic pet!
- First aid ointment helps to heal a variety of canine skin-related issues.
- Prevents infection, relieves pain and provides a barrier against insects and germs.
- Also treats hot spots associated with scratching, hair loss and redness.
- Helps relieve topical conditions that may have a bacterial and/or fungal basis
- For use on cuts, scrapes, bites, abrasions and skin irritations.
Benzocaine: 1.5%, Salicylic Acid: 1.6%.
Inactive Ingredients: Menthol, Sorbitan Monooleate, Polysorbate 80, Cajaput (Melaluca Lucadendron - Tea Tree Oil), Thyme Oil, Cornmint OIl, Clove Oil, Soldium Edetate Disodium, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Echinacea, Emu Oil in a Beeswax/Petroleum Base.
See all items by Sulfodene