Treat those stubborn ear infections with the enzymatic power of the Zymox Plus Advanced Formula 1% Hydrocortisone Otic Dog & Cat Ear Solution. Enzymes are naturally occurring proteins that are highly effective against bacterial, fungal and yeast ear infections, so it’s an excellent alternative to antibiotics. Working to destroy the offending organisms, this solution combines the increased potency of the proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System with an additional four biofilm-reducing enzymes. These added enzymes actually penetrate the layer of slime often found in the ear, so ear infections don’t stand a chance. No cleaning of the ear is required so as not to disrupt the enzyme activity, and the inclusion of hydrocortisone provides inflammation relief during the healing process.
- Naturally occurring enzymes are highly effective against bacterial, fungal and yeast ear infections, plus the anti-inflammatory power of hydrocortisone.
- Proven antimicrobial LP3 Enzyme System inhibits, splits and destroys the offending organisms while leaving healthy cells alone.
- Four additional biofilm-reducing enzymes destroy the hard-to-penetrate biofilm slime layer that obscures the microbe.
- Ideal for cases of repeated infections or infections that won’t resolve, and bacteria will never develop a resistance to the enzymes.
- Great alternative to antibiotics and the non-toxic solution won’t irritate a pet’s sensitive or irritated skin and is great for dogs and cats.
Important: Do not clean ears before or during use. Do not use in conjunction with topical ear products or cleaners. Do not allow water in or near ear during use. If condition persists or worsens, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Store at room temperature.
Warning: Do not use on punctured ear drums. Do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1.0%
Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Bet-Glucanase, Cellulase, Dextranase, Dextrose, D-Mannose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerine, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Mutanase, Pectinex, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Protease, Purified Water.
See all items by Zymox