Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient chew is made with 100% naturally shed USA elk antler with no preservatives or gluten.
- Split antler is extremely tasty due to its exposed marrow, offering your sidekick a much softer and easier chew.
- Full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc so its just as healthy as it is enjoyable.
- Completely free of odor and mess so that your dog can enjoy it indoors or outdoors.
- Works to naturally clean their teeth as they chew so its great for oral health too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 9.5-10.5-in, X-Large$28.94Chewy Price$27.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$16.15Chewy Price$15.34Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 8 - 10 in$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Jumbo Split Elk Antler Dog Treats$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, Small$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Small Dog Treats, 4ct$10.21Chewy Price$9.70Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Whole Elk Antlers Dog Chews, Large/X-large$41.99Chewy Price$45.81List Price$39.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....|
|Special Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Organic||Organic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Elk||Meat, Elk||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Much Shorter Lifespan Than Expected
I got this on recommendation that this would last my 50 lb dog for months compared to the rawhide bones that only last about a day. My dog chewed this down to a dangerously small size in less than three days after spending probably 3 hours max chewing it. Definitely not worth it for the price. I would rather by a bag of 20 rawhide bones for the same price that will last 10x as long. Wish I could return this.
Dog not interested
My dog liked this at first, but then ignored it. I'm sure its just her and not the product.
My dog loves antlers. This is a great bone (although a little expensive, I purchased the xtra large size) - it was split in a way there was plenty of marrow exposed for my dog to dig out ;) They are a mess (I always spread out a blanket for her to chew on), but that's just the nature of the bone.
Got 2 of these for my 20 and 15lb dogs, they love it so far and it has lasted close to a week.
She loves it
My dog is a moderate chewer and likes to shred soft toys. However, she does not like Nylabone style chews. I'm not a fan of rawhide and bully sticks make me nervous as they get smaller. She loves the split antlers! I love the split antlers. I feel like I can give it to her for a while and not feel the need to hover and make sure she doesn't choke. They are expensive, but last a very long time.
Happy, happy furbabies
My babies absolutely love these things. Each doggie totes his very own bone around. Sit and gnaw for a while, then carry it with. Great thing I love about it is that they last a VERY long time-like easily a year. Thank you, Chewy!!!!!
Great Dane loves this!
My Great Dane, Teka, is not big on chew toys. However she likes this one and chews on it every day. I believe it is helping her teeth and gums stay clean and healthy.
German Shepard loves it
The longest lasting chew we've tried so far! My girl is an aggressive chewer and chews through everything within an hour or two. We've had this for 2 days now and she's still interested in it and chewing away!
My pugs love these. This one is a little big for them, but they are managing just fine :)
It was a generous size
My dog blasted through this unlike other brands. It could be he is getting bigger but it didn't even last 2 days when they usually last a week