Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient chew is made with 100% naturally shed USA elk antler with no preservatives or gluten.
- Split antler is extremely tasty due to its exposed marrow, offering your sidekick a much softer and easier chew.
- Full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc so its just as healthy as it is enjoyable.
- Completely free of odor and mess so that your dog can enjoy it indoors or outdoors.
- Works to naturally clean their teeth as they chew so its great for oral health too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 9.5-10.5-in, X-Large$28.94Chewy Price$27.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$16.15Chewy Price$15.34Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 8 - 10 in$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Jumbo Split Elk Antler Dog Treats$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, Small$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Small Dog Treats, 4ct$10.21Chewy Price$9.70Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Whole Elk Antlers Dog Chews, Large/X-large$41.99Chewy Price$45.81List Price$39.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....||100% Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.|
|Special Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Organic||Organic||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Elk||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Elk Horn chews
We found the split 4” elk horns to be fantastic for our insatiable chewer. She didn’t like the bigger ones especially if they had a section that sticks out. She had trouble holding it - such a diva. She literally cleans them totally out.
I never give our dog any chew item man-made. I always chose antlers, whether it be deer, or elk, etc. She loves them and she seems very satisfied. The size I chose was perfect for her.
Not what we expected
Ordered two. One was a fully split antler, while the other was only partially split - large section still fully found. These are only for medium or large dogs. Not for toy or small dogs.
Keep them Busy
my hound loves it! She shares it with her "niece" Ziva.
Not sure why there are so many positive reviews
Pro’s - nice size, comes as picture shows. Con’s - neither of my dogs, one of which will eat and chew on most anything, have totally ignored these. Completely disappointed.
Smaller than what I thought!
Bone is smaller than what I thought it would be. Seams strong so far. My English Bulldog loves it. She has been chewing on it since Xmas.
My three dogs enjoy these antler dogs chews. No sharing, each has to have their own.
elk antler chews
My dogs absolutely love these. I will never buy rawhide again.
Not sure we'll order this antler again. We had one of the Buck Bone Organics splits previously ordered from another source and our pup liked it a lot. This was our second and was extremely messy, leaving brown stains everywhere as our pup chewed away. Luckily the first time she was on her blanket, but after that I had to make sure she chewed on a towel so as not to leave a mess of stains behind.
Weird color and texture
We’ve used a lot of elk antlers and this was the first one from this brand. The inside turned a dark red color after a few licks and came off in chunks making a huge mess. Not sure if we got a dud or what? I thought for the price this one would last longer but was alarmed by the weird color and texture. Threw it away.