Burt's Bees Lavender & Green Tea Calming Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help calm, clean and soften your dog’s dry skin and coat to help deliver a shiny finish.
- All-natural ingredients like lavender oil and green tea extract help sooth dry, itchy skin.
- This gentle shampoo is mild, tearless and pH balanced.
- Veterinarian recommended and made in the USA without fragrances, sulfates, colorants or harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for all dogs, including puppies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Espree Luxury Remoisturizer Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$11.79Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealPawtitas Organic Lavender & Chamomile Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.42Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Warren London 10-in-1 Dog After Bath Leave-In Conditioning Spray, 4-oz$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Warren London Soothing & Itch Relieving Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Perfect Coat Shed Control Tropical Mist Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.14Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.83Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Dog Cologne Spray, Baby Powder Scent, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Peppermint Scented Hypoallergenic Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$5.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Plant-Derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents...||Purified Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Cleansers (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Scent||—||—||—||—||Classic Fresh Scent|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Lavender Hardly Noticeable
Quality is fine but shampoo doesn't have much of a scent long term. by the next day its gone.
Pass on this shampoo
This is not good smelling nor calming. I now use Chi dog shampoo and conditioner and absolutely love it.
Gross rotten egg smell
I normally love Burt's bees dog shampoo. However, I ordered 2 and one smells fine, however the other smell horrible! It smells as if something is rotten inside. I will not be using it on my dog. Be sure to smell the product first when you purchase this product. Very disappointed.
it has no smell, doesn’t calm your dog either. it did make her fur REALLY soft.
Dried out my dogs skin
Made him itchy and flakey. Will not be ordering this brand again.
It says it right on the bottle, but I somehow missed it- it has no fragrance. But, it is tear free. Plus, it’s sulfate and paraben free as well. But, my little guy was rather stinky coming out of the bath, with a very strong wet dog odor. However, as soon as he dried, he smells fine. I don’t personally care for this product, but if a fragrance free dog shampoo is what you’re looking for, you might like it just fine. In general, I think Burts Bee products are great.
Burts Bees lav.
I was out of regularly shampoo so we tried Burts Bees Lavender..it said it would help calm the pet...It Didn't...but I dont think anything will. But I thought it had a nice smell.
i love this product!
it makes their furr so much more healthy, it makes them silky smooth it doesn’t really have much of a odor but would recommend!
Shampoo not that good.
I bought this Shampoo for My Dogs but it was Not that good for their type of coat. Also this Shampoo does Not have a good smell to it.
This shampoo is so wonderful and even if it gets in your pups eyes, it does not sting or burn. My little guy felt so soft and smelled so nice after using this product! I Will always use it again!!