Canisource Grand Cru Pork & Lamb Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% of the ingredients are approved for human consumptions because your furry BFF deserves the same high-quality nutrition as you.
- Features real meat as the very first ingredient.
- Made with zero by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
- Helps strengthen your buddy’s immune system.
- Dehydrated dog food paw-fect for all life stages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Addiction Herbed Lamb & Potatoes Raw Dehydrated Dog Food, 2-lb box$20.24Chewy Price$27.49List Price$19.23Autoship Price
- Zeal Canada Gently Beef Recipe & Freeze-Dried Salmon & Pumpkin Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food, 2.2-lb bag$53.19Chewy Price$55.99List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Red Meat Dehydrated Dog Food, 22.05-lb bag$151.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$144.39Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$71.53Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.95Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Turkey Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4.41-lb bag$43.07Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.92Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain, Veggie & Fruit Base Mix Dehydrated Dog Food, 3-lb box$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Healthy Pet Essentials Grass Fed Beef Entrée Grain-Free Dehydrated Raw Dog Food, 3-lb bag$79.97Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$112.69Chewy Price$114.99List Price$107.06Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dog Food, 1-lb bag$4.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.51Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Fish Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 22.05-lb bag$151.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$144.39Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Beef Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$66.63Chewy Price$67.99List Price$63.30Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Chicken Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$36.25Chewy Price$36.99List Price$34.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Pork Liver, Lamb...||Herring, Whitefish, Green Lentils...||Turkey, Turkey Liver, Green Peas...||Pork, Beef, White Rice...||Dehydrated Beef, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Dog food box already opened
I'm a little upset to find that the box the food came in was obviously already opened. So how do I know if food was already taken out of it? I'm very disappointed.
Picky Eater Loves this
My dog is a really picky eater. He is also super active. He was not taking in enough calories and his ribs were starting to show. I tried different types of high quality Kibble and he would eat some and leave some in his bowl. I'd try different toppers but he would always eat the topper and leave the kibble in the bowl. I tried mixing the kibble with some high protein canned dog food (Purina Pro) and that got him to eat all of his food but after 2 weeks he still had diarrhea (very loose stools). I don't know if it was the quality of the canned food or maybe he was allergic to beef. I thought I would try the Canisource because it seems to be packed with protein and as a result required a much smaller serving size even compared to kibble. My dog is 63 lbs and requires 2 cups of Canisource vs 3 1/2 cups of kibble. My dog loves this stuff. It's been 4 days now and every time I feed him, he eats all of it. Stools were hard on day 1 so there was not even an adjustment period for him. Costwise, the Canisource is a less expensive option than going with Kibble mixed with canned and I believe he is getting higher quality food. Now I know he is getting the calories that he needs to sustain his weight. I'll provide and update later once I confirm that he put some weight on and his ribs are no longer showing.
Finally a food he will eat!
Our 14 year old senior dog is incredibly picky now. Since losing our other old boy this summer, he wasn't eating as much and, combined with some other health issues (a UTI, dental work and tooth removal), it was hard getting him interested in food. I wanted to try a raw diet, but the price for those frozen packets was nuts (plus, where do I store all of those pouches). I stumbled upon this diet and thought it was worth a shot at this point. Bonus that it's grain free because we've found it's easier on the digestive tract. Jack LOVES it. He cleans his bowl morning and night and is finally gaining a bit of weight back. We feed it dry, and he does fine, although we will definitely add some water if he has dental pain in the future. I am so happy that we finally found something he'll eat.
High quality raw food for the budget
We've been feeding our redbone coonhound raw for the past 18 months. We actually use a diversity diet approach— meaning, we find new raw options for our guy because; well.... you don't eat the same meal every day, and animals don't either. We've used (and still use) every expensive raw option on the market. And we are adding this brand to our list. They're the first CA company to be issued a "clean label" distinction and their sourcing is also great. A bonus... is that the pieces can be used for treats rather than food, and our cat eats them as well.
Great Food For My Pup!
My dog has developed pretty intense seasonal allergies as well as some food sensitivities, so I needed to switch up his food for something better. He also wasn’t enjoying his old food anymore so it was stressful getting him to eat his full daily portions. As soon as I set the bowl down with his new food, he went to town and ate the entire serving. He hasn’t had any tummy issues since I switched, in fact I think he has less gas than before, which I certainly appreciate! I think this food is going to be really beneficial for him in the long term as far as helping ease some of those skin issues.
Fresh & Easy to Store
This food is high quality. I love that the first ingredient is meat and there are no byproducts! As dehydrated food it's much better than kibble and it's a great alternate to frozen fresh food that takes up a lot of freezer and fridge space. This food can also be rehydrated with water to make it into a really tasty treat.
This is well rated among all the dog food sites. Ingredients are top notch and my dogs love it. One of them usually gets bored of new food after a week but 2 months in and she’s still excited for every meal. I’ve had her for 8 years and this is a first, she’s been on Blue, nature’s variety, and many other good foods. She definitely likes this one best. You can wet it if you’d like, but you can feed this as kibble too. My dogs love it either way
Not for my pups
Was really hoping this would work for my little guys. But sadly, not one of them liked it. Even the garbage disposal pup that eats bugs turns his nose up at it. And he was a street dog. These are very hard for small dogs. I had to soaked them for a few hours to rehydrate. It's too bad because the ingredients look great.
My dogs love it!
My dogs love this food! It smells good, it is human grade dog food. It is a little pricey but they get it mixed with another dog food. They pick it out and eat it first. Sometimes I use it as a treat. I have a picky eater and she has GI problems and she has no problem with this food.