- Capstar kills adult fleas to help prevent infestations on cats and kittens weighing between 2-25 pounds.
- Capstar is formulated to start killing fleas within just 30 minutes to help give felines fast-acting relief.
- Bayer Tapeworm Cat De-Wormer is recommended for cats over 6 weeks of age.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis tapeworms.
- Easy-to-give treatments are mess-free, unlike some topical solutions.
When you have pets, pests happen. It’s just the way things are—but with our Capstar Flea Oral Treatment, 2-25 lbs + Bayer Tapeworm Cat De-Wormer bundle, you and your pet don’t have to suffer. While the Capstar oral treatment tackles adult fleas to stop infestation, the Bayer de-wormer tablets handle ending tapeworms once and for all. Plus, these solutions work fast—Capstar begins working within 30 minutes and has been proven to kill 90% of fleas within hours. Capstar is recommended for cats 2-25lbs and can be given once a day with or without food. Bayer is recommended for cats of any size over six weeks of age. Say goodbye to pests for good!