CaribSea Super Naturals Sunset Gold Aquarium Substrate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Warm, natural-looking sand helps your finned friend feel right at home.
- Pre-washed, pH neutral and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria colonies.
- Creating a natural environment for your fish helps reduce aggravation caused by reflections in the bottom of your tank.
- Great for use in marine and brackish aquariums (sold separately) with proper buffering.
- Each grain measures approximately 0.25–1.0 millimeters in size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CaribSea Super Naturals Moonlight Sand Aquarium Substrate, 5-lb bag$10.65Chewy Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Zen Garden Aquarium Substrate, 20-lb bag$21.82Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Peace River Aquarium Substrate, 5-lb bag$5.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Fluorescent Aquarium Gravel, 5-lb bag, Pearlescent$7.09Chewy Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Sunset Gold Freshwater Sand, 20-lb bag$25.29Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles African Cichlid Aquarium Substrate, Malawi Mix, 20-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles Coated Aquarium Gravel, Marine Blue, 5-lb bag$5.49Chewy Price
- Aqua Terra Aquarium & Terrarium Sand, Natural Tan, 5-lb bag$5.49Chewy Price
- Activ-Flora Planted Aquarium Substrate, Lake Gems, 20-lb bag$23.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- CaribSea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate, Black, 20-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not what was advertised
Ordered what was said to be 50lbs but received 40lb bag. Bag says it treats 50 gallons not 50 lbs of sand
Great Sand Substrate Ever!!!
This is my first time using a sand substrate, as I've always used the basic gravel. I must say that I am totally amazing. I really like the sand. I washed it about 4 times and then it was good to go. No cloudy water what so ever!!!! Also, I added this sand to an established aquarium with no issues.