Carlson Pet Products Mini Tuffy Expandable Gate with Pet Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet gate that keeps your furry friend contained or blocks her from areas of your home.
- Measures 18 inches in height with a convenient step over design that allows you to get by while still restricting your paw-tner.
- Expands to fit openings between 26 and 38 inches and requires no assembly.
- Made with an all metal frame and attaches to your walls with pressure mounts.
- Features a small door to let smaller animals pass through while keeping everyone else out.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.05Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Tuffy Expandable Gate with Pet Door$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Grey$112.85Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- MyPet Extra Wide Wire Mesh Gate for Dogs & Cats$39.03Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- MyPet Windsor Arch Pet Gate for Dogs & Cats$60.23Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- MidWest Steel Pet Gate, Graphite, 39-in$61.19Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- MyPet Petgate Essential Pressure Gate, Brown, 26-in$33.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Regalo Double Door Super Wide Gate & Dog Playpen$109.68Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MyPet Extra Tall Wide Wire Mesh Dog Gate$44.39Chewy Price$122.00List Price
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Gate, 41-in Height, Black$99.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Paws Portable Pet Gate, Light Gray$29.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Wide Walk Through EasyPass Pet Gate, 30" High - White$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Gate Feature||Pet Door||Pet Door||Pet Door||Locking||—|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
362 Customer Reviews
We bought this to replace a taller gate in our hallway. It is much easier to step over, and only one of our dogs can jump it, and she was jumping over the tall one, anyway. The only drawback is that it is permanent. You have to screw 4 holders for the attachment tabs on the sides. (They are black, you can see them well in the photo.) I wish they had one that was tension mounted, but it is very nice.
Not worth even the cheap price
The gate doesn't fit properly in the brackets. The screws were cheap and easily broken off. I never did get it to work with multiple attempts and had to buy a different item from a different company.
Super Stable & Effective
Love that you can tighten the gate so it fits solidly in any door frame.
Pressure Mount does not work well
Pressure Mount is completely ineffective unless your width falls exactly at one of the pin options. And even then it is loose. You pretty much have to use the nail-up.moints they are included.
My gate for dogs and cats
I liked this gate. It fits just like the picture. Keeps the dogs in and the cats like it too. The little door is adorable.
Great for small dogs and puppies
This gate is great for puppies and very small dogs. I like the small door that opens. My cat either uses the small door when in use or jumps right over. It is easy to step over as well.
Was afraid that would be too low and dog would jump over but no problem so far. Cats were fine entering door immediately.
I live in a very small apartment and most gates don’t fit the small doorways. However, this gate is a perfect fit. It’s also a great height for shorter folks who are a little clumsy!! My cat loves the little door in the gate as well :) I was a little apprehensive about the price but it is pretty solid and seems like it should last for a few years at least, if not several. Overall I would recommend this item to a friend.
This worked perfect, it blocked the kitchen where I keep my cat food. The dog stayed out of the kitchen. It only works on big dogs if they don’t understand they can jump over or step over the gate.
This gate is not worth the money so don’t buy it. Very flemsy and is not tall enough for cats to not jump over. Worst product I have ever purchased in my life.