Caru Daily Dish Smoothies Peanut Butter Flavored Lickable Dog Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 4 countBy Caru
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Specially crafted to provide puppers with a scrumptious treat.
- 100% free from added sugar, salt, preservatives and colors.
- Adds a boost of healthy hydration to your dog’s diet.
- There’s more than one way to treat—from the tube, in a bowl or as a yummy food topper.
- These treats are made with limited ingredients because sometimes less is more!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Peanut Butter, Tapioca Starch...||Water, Chicken, Tapioca Starch...||Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean...||Whole Milk (Lactose Free), Peanuts, Cane Sugar, Gelatin, and Salt.||Peanuts, Palm Oil, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavors.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Vegetarian||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Natural, Human-Grade|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry, Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Expires in 11 days
I bought these as a back up food source for when my dog isn't feeling well. I bought 2 flavors. This one expires in 11 days the other expires in 16 months. I have to feed these to my dog now or they were a waste of money. The main reason I got them was for summer and being able to have something easy when outdoors. And because he recently got bit by a dog and couldn't eat solid food. I guess he'll eat them now and I'll find something else for this summer.
dogs love product
I am so glad that chewy carries this product. My dogs love it and I put it on their food in the morning---its a nice topper
My peanut butter loving dogs would not touch it. And doesn't spread as easy as I though it would.