Caru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real chicken—the top ingredient—and chicken liver, offering great taste cats love with added taurine.
- Recipe is crafted with a limited number of carefully selected ingredients, perfect for cats with allergies.
- Great for for feline family members with food allergies or sensitive tummies.
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors and contains no grain, gluten, corn, soy, meals or GMO ingredients.
- Baked in small batches to lock in exceptional aroma, flavor and natural nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Turbo Catnip Shaker, 1.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Naturals Premium Catnip, 1-oz tin$3.89Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Grass Refill, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Cups, 12 count$17.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Juicy Bites Shrimp & Seafood Mix Flavor Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Bag, 0.5-oz, bundle of 2$5.98Chewy Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Scallop Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, pack of 6$11.26Chewy Price$14.94List Price$10.70Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Tuna with Chicken Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$23.99Chewy Price$26.94List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Catnip, 2-oz$3.71Chewy Price$11.38List Price$3.52Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 50 count$13.00Chewy Price$16.19List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Tuna & Tuna with Scallop Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 10 count$7.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Rolls Chicken Recipe wraps Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 0.35-oz, pack of 4$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chickpeas, Beet Molasses...||Salmon, Chicken, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Chickpea Flour, Potato Flour...||Tuna, Chicken, Chickpeas...||Tuna, Chickpea Flour, Potato Flour...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Tiny, no junk treat
It is a solid product and all of CARU'S products have merit in that they have no real junk in them. Though it is small bits of treats, my cat really didn't eat them. But would still reccommend it.
Tried these on my cat, my moms cat, and my brothers kitten.. none of the cats would touch them. Very disappointed. Usually if my cats doesn’t like a brand of treats I’ll give them to my mom or brother and their cats will love them. These treats are 0-3 with the cats in my family.
Nope from both cats!
The texture of these is semi-soft and shredded. Both cats wouldn't touch these, even mixed with other food or treats. We liked the limited ingredients, the cats did not!
All paws down
would not eat tried both flavors,ingredients look great but kitties refuse
What can I say?
What can I say? All four cats turned it down flat! A sniff and a walk away.
cats do not like
My 2 cats would not eat these at all, they only like the Sheba Chicken strips.
Not really soft baked.
I had high hopes that I had found a soft treat for my senior kitties, that wasn't filled with sub-par ingredients I will not feed my cats. The word "soft" in the description is a tad misleading, as these treats are not really the soft texture you'd expect when you see the word "soft" describing a treat. They are hard, yet they crumble. My senior kitties tried to eat them, but had a problem chewing them. Back to the drawing board, in my search for a healthy soft treat.
Chicken bits not bites
We have 3 cats - all 3 looked at me like what is this and not one ate them.
Not so good treats
I run a rescue with 22 kitties currently in my home. Only ONE kittie out of 22 liked this treat. It may just be that they prefer greenies over this brand, but I was shocked that only one kittie liked this brand.
Not a cat favorite
Of my 4 indoor cats, only one will eat these and he's not crazy about them. They all look for treats, but when I put these down, three turn up their noses and one will grudgingly eat them. Nothing is wrong with the treats at all. My dogs love them. I must have picky cats.