Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Carved Turkey Dinner in Gravy Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large, satisfying cuts of real organic free-range turkey, carrots and sweet potatoes
- USDA certified organic formula includes minimally processed fruits and vegetables that provide a source of antioxidants and vitamins
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids contribute to healthy skin and luxurious coat, and calcium and phosphorus ratio helps support healthy bones and teeth
- Hand crafted in small batches with fruits, vegetables and grains provide soluble fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Made in a certified organic kitchen without corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives with probiotics to support digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Chicken Wing & Thigh Dinner in Gravy Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$57.48List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Funk in the Trunk with Chicken Breast & Pumpkin Au Jus Grain-Free Dog Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$35.76Chewy Price$35.77List Price$29.37Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Turkey & Rice Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$24.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.03Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Lamburgini with Lamb & Pumpkin Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 12$42.49Chewy Price$43.08List Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg, & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Hot Dayam! With Luscious Lamb in Gelee Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.99Chewy Price$64.56List Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Mighty Mini Chicken, Chickpea & Pumpkin Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Toy & Small Breed Dog Food Cups, 3.5-oz cup, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Fowl Ball with Chicken Breast & Turkey Au Jus Grain-Free Dog Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Liver & Beef Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Chicken, Carrots & Peas Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Fowl Ball with Chicken Breast & Turkey Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 12$42.49Chewy Price$43.08List Price$40.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Turkey, Organic Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing...||Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Broth, Organic Chicken Liver...||Organic Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken Liver...||Organic Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Brown Rice...||Organic Turkey, Organic Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Not what it says it is
This was not "sliced turkey", which sounds like a whole unprocessed food. This was processed spongy cubes of something unrecognizable, and my pup didn't like it at all. Very disappointed.
A winner with my house's canines
This is among the few canned foods that won't upset my friend's dogs' stomachs, & they love it! My dog gets a few nibbles of it, too, & the pieces don't stay in his bowl for more than a half second. So glad it finally came back in stock!
My Dog’s favorite flavor
My three little dogs love this food. You had it in stock and at a great price. Thanks
My senior dog, who intermittently turns her nose up at a meal, loves this dog food. It has lots of gravy to make her meals moist and appealing. Appreciate the organic, healthy ingredients.
All Gravy not enough food for the cost
Even though my dogs will eat, way too much gravy & lack of actual food.
Tummy issues with this food
My dogs do well with mostly any type of food. I transitioned to this brand slowly, but it gives them tummy problems. (Extremely loose stool). The amount of liquid in the can makes it more like soup than normal canned dog food. Bought two cases. Donated remainder to a shelter. My dogs are tiny, hopefully the larger dogs in the shelter will tolerate it better.
Poor Quality, Water Not Gravy!
Fed our 2 dogs this for months. Cans had gravy, though they had cubes of compressed meat, not carved turkey as advertised. The last order of 5 cs was VERY Watery and made one of our dogs throw up two days in a row. They get sautéed white meat chicken with each meal also, and the sick dog was so sick that he refused his chicken, which he had never done before! Something in this food has changed for the worse. Will never order again!
I add a couple of teaspoons to my dog’s dry food and my Australian cattle dog licks the bowl dry. She loves the gravy and the moisture it adds to her food.
Dented and spoiled food
Last time I got this food it was dented up. 4 of the cans I had to throw away because the kids had somehow been opened. The gravy wasn’t in the cans and the food smelled bad. The first case I was mailed I had to dispose of them chewy sent another case at no charge but rhe 4 cans had to be thrown out.
Good quality - organic, but content per can is inconsistent
This is not new - every few cases, we get cans that are totally dried out - no liquid, almost freeze dried looking along with cans that contain mostly liquid. I have spoken with the company and they can't explain it. There are so few organic foods, I wish this company had better consistency. Still, will probably keep ordering to stay organic.