Casual Home End Table Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Skillfully crafted with 100% real solid wood—making this crate extra durable and long-lasting.
- Provides pets with a comfortable and safe space of their own, excellent for anxious or nervous dogs.
- Multi-purpose crate doubles as an end table and can be used in smaller spaces to maximize surface area.
- Universal design easily fits it with any style or décor that you already have in place.
- Non-wire style is warmer and less jail like, lending an air of coziness to your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Black, 42-in$349.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, Antique White, 29 inch$143.90Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Unipaws End Table Wooden Dog Crate, White, 32 inch$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, 32 inch$144.28Chewy Price$168.00List Price
- Merry Products 2-in-1 Configurable Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Gate, 32 inch$149.69Chewy Price$159.42List Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 40.9 inch$299.99Chewy Price$379.99List Price
- Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Large$399.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 30 inch$146.00Chewy Price$168.00List Price
- Internet's Best Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, White, 32 inch$249.82Chewy Price$264.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Features||—||—||Water-resistant||—||Removable Pan, Double Door|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Teacup Chihuahua tore this up!!
This is so cute but it is not practical to hold a dog. Me teacup Chihuahua had no problem chewing right through the decorative wood slats on the sides. Took him one night. We are in process of reinforcing the inside to try and save it. If not... 100 bucks down the drain
Do not recommend
I read the reviews saying a lot of dogs chewed the bars, but my dog has never chewed anything up so I wasn’t worried. When I put the crate together it felt flimsy and I figured it wouldn’t last a long time. The first day my dog was in the crate he chewed part way through the bars. I can only surmise that there is something in the material that would make a dog chew it when he’s never chewed before.
Extremely Disappointed in these
I was so excited to finally get rid of the oversized metal kennels my dogs had. These were going to be perfect additions to the living room and not take up all the extra space. We put our 8 year old, medium sized dog in hers and left for 2 hours. When we returned, she had chewed bars out of it, part of the back, and even part of the front door. These were not cheap and after one use, they are trash. All this from a dog that has never destroyed anything before. It is just made of such thin wood, it was easy for her to get through.
First of all, it's smaller than the listing would lead you to believe, so be sure to triple check the dimensions. I did not and am returning it because it's more narrow than the 36" Frisco wire crate we already have. Oops! At least Chewy's customer service is prompt and helpful. :) Other than that, I'm giving it three stars because the construction is so-so. It seems sturdy enough if your dog is well behaved and already kennel trained. Some of the pre-drilled holes were off center and there are small gaps in between some of the boards. Overall, the crate is just okay. I would not recommend paying full price for it. And if you need a multi-functional piece of furniture for your well behaved dog, then it'll do.
wood is definitely not a good choice
Not for a dog that may chew !!! It didn’t even cross my mind that my pitt would do this until she did! Wood is a no no !!!
My puppy chew through the wooden slats to escape. Slats should be metal. I am hoping to get a replacement.
I am really embarassed to have paid this much for this crate. It looks nice, yes. But I closed and opened the door once (without a dog in it) and the wood on the door cracked. I would have maybe paid $50 for this quality. I do not recommend unless you have money to burn.
It looks nice, but it is definitely not 100% wood as it states in the description. Parts of it is, the top and bottom, but all the rest is not. A screw came loose in the night which is scary for our dog. Also, it does say not recommended for dogs with chewing habits, however our dog has zero chewing habits but still chewed a slat. The whole thing is useless to us now and we’ll need to replace it. However $225 in the whole for something we’ve barely had a month is very discouraging. I have noticed that now the website has more wooden options with metal bars. So I guess Chewy is seeing the problem with the wooden slats. If there had been that many options a month ago we would’ve gone that route. I would say this piece is only suitable for very small dogs, and they shouldn’t even make them big enough for anything over 10-15 pounds. In that case, your dog will probably not so well in it
I spent $230 each and one was broken and I can't put the door on and the other you have to lift the door inorder for it to shut! waste of money by far!!
This crate was so easy to put together and matches exactly what I bought. Only 4 stars as the closing latch seems a little flimsy.